The same card? Asus GTX 460 TOP

Dallows

Supreme [H]ardness
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Based on the model description, they're not the same.

The bottom one is the Overclocked one, it's about time they have it in stock.

Shit. Alright I did finally find the other one on the Asus site.

the TOP is in stock at like Buy.com, not Amazon.

So it looks like the TOP edition is just slightly overclocked, and from what I can find there doesn't seem to be a huge difference and I can probably overclock myself if I really wanted.

I believe the TOP edition has a betting cooling solution than the other.

I placed an order for it, but couldn't wait for Amazon to stock them, ended up getting the MSI ones.

I believe the TOP edition has a betting cooling solution than the other.

I placed an order for it, but couldn't wait for Amazon to stock them, ended up getting the MSI ones.

Everything I found says it's the same cooling solution, just at stock speeds. So we'll see.

they are different cards and you can tell by the cover. The cooling design should be the same just different default clock speed.

Besides being overclocked, the TOP version also has voltage adjustment capabilities if you really want to push your OC's.

I pre-ordered the ASUS 1Gb GTX 460 card from Amazon ($210) over a month ago and finally got it 2 days ago. It took forever, but the price was right for the card I wanted.

Besides being overclocked, the TOP version also has voltage adjustment capabilities if you really want to push your OC's.

I pre-ordered the ASUS 1Gb GTX 460 card from Amazon ($210) over a month ago and finally got it 2 days ago. It took forever, but the price was right for the card I wanted.

The version I purchased claims to have the same voltage capabilities.

Back