The Saboteur - video options

Vlad_13

[H]ard|Gawd
Any one know what "Slice Quality" in video options stands for?
and pls no pizza jokes...

If it's slice quality that means it's good enough to eat, and in the case of pizza it means it's got a lot of cheese on it.

I think you were angling for pizza jokes by asking people not to give you pizza jokes. I wouldn't have even thought about pizza jokes otherwise. :p

As to your question, I haven't a clue.

Edit: Wow I've been searching around a bit for you, and all I can find are pizza jokes. Now I understand the request for no pizza jokes. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Slice quality... I'm just theorizing here but are buildings destructible in this game? and if so do the buildings come down in sections(like in FFvTTR or possibly Merc 2 for example) as the buidling's health lowers or somewhat realistically?

If they come down in sections the slice quality may have to do with that. As in the IQ of the internals of the building shown when they're gradually brought down.

Thats my guess.

Slice quality... I'm just theorizing here but are buildings destructible in this game? and if so do the buildings come down in sections(like in FFvTTR or possibly Merc 2 for example) as the buidling's health lowers or somewhat realistically?

If they come down in sections the slice quality may have to do with that. As in the IQ of the internals of the building shown when they're gradually brought down.

Thats my guess.

That is a good guess. This game has some physics going on and i can see how this would work with older CPUs etc. All buildings here are static, but watch towers and other destructible aka "plant a dynamite/rdx" stuff do involve physics.

Thanks! :)

My guess was this thing something has to do with vegetation.

Back