The Repopulation: A Sandbox MMO.

Sky15

2[H]4U
If you don't like MMO's this is not for you. Since we got that out of the way, I'll start by saying it's like 2014+ version of Star Wars Galaxies Pre NGE, but with better combat and updated mechanics. Here's a video that gives you a decent amount info on the game.

http://youtu.be/2R8rtrr0YF8

It's also in Alpha 3 which you can get into for $150. There other amount you can pledge that will get you into later rounds of Beta. The game has been in production for around 4 years now, so it's getting closer to release, and I'm pretty sure it will be F2P.

I actually have not heard much of people experience with the game since it's under NDA; even though, that doesn't stop anyone. The only thing I've heard is that it delivers on what it promises.

https://www.therepopulation.com/

Saw this a while back. It looks to be like it was just SWG reskinned. I've considered it, depends on what's going on when it comes out.

I kinda did drop $150 for Alpha, and w/o going into to much w/o breaking NDA. I'll just say you're not wrong and that's a good thing.

I kinda did drop $150 for Alpha, and w/o going into to much w/o breaking NDA. I'll just say you're not wrong and that's a good thing.

Disappointing for the Star Wars geek in me, but a definite positive because I did really like the pre-NGE Galaxies. However, cost at release and lifestyle at the time may dictate whether or not I buy into it. When SWG was released, I worked nights and really had all kinds of time. Now, not so much.

They probably mispriced it and meant to sell Alpha for $15. Will wait for them to fix that mistake.

Yeah, I've been thinking of buying in just wary with how poor most mmo's have been for the past while. I am extremely interested in the repopulation anyway, though. It sounds great to me.....

the name is misleading repopulation is what occurs after you reclaim the planet.

if i herd just blankly mmo called repopulation i would think it is some japasese h-game where you go around banging every chick you recover from vaults or the wasteland or w/e

looks cool but this new precedence of paying into alpha is BS, especially if its going to be F2P

Back