The relic Trophy has come home...

magnusvir said:
now all we need is some posts from all the other verterens. BrainTaylor and maybe Halo perhaps. Never seen them post and I was here since last September.

The ones i'm wondering about and haven't seen (in my brief time back on the [H] Boards) are: CIWS, zakelwe, kvizbar, Relic (who still hasn't replied to the email), Mardagg, Lehmann, the Wolf family... tons more... and of course the one person who could probably single handedly be the top team all by himself: OneNutt

As for folding again... i'm sure there are some stray boxen out there that I gave away that are still folding in my name... but can't really run up the electric bill like I used to.

CIWS posted a little while back....last month i believe.

I have a feeling ciws wont be around for a little while.. just a guess though

CIWS is no longer a forum member or moderator.
He left when the whole pointless chatroom issue came up. Kyle even went around and deleted CIWS's stickied posts.

Ahhh...well I thought i had seen a post by CIWS in that time frame.

Ok... something tells me I'm missing an interesting story here.... oh well... <<Shrugs>>

Long story short... some people were being fools on the....chat line.... and then there were threads in the forum about said chat line... etc etc... ciws locked thread... new threads started... people started some minor flame wars... ciws posted a forurm ann... people didnt like it bla bla bla Kyle got involved... //end problems... no more ciws.

KodiakStar said:
Long story short... some people were being fools on the....chat line.... and then there were threads in the forum about said chat line... etc etc... ciws locked thread... new threads started... people started some minor flame wars... ciws posted a forurm ann... people didnt like it bla bla bla Kyle got involved... //end problems... no more ciws.
No shit....wow.

I always liked CIWS, he was a good admin.

KodiakStar said:

Thats not what I saw ;)

well short and simple story.... sadly i missed all of the said wars... MM can say more on that... just doing the basics.. ;)

Last comment, then its back to polishing the trophy

Someone makes Hardfolding #irc thread.
Thread has jokes, quotes, and non-sense.
Instead of cleaning up thread, CIWS locks thread. Says its for being off topic.
I wait till next afternoon 12+ hours, make new thread. CIWS locks it before night.
I get harrassing PM saying not to disobey him. ANd when he locks a thread, no more thread.
I reply saying there is nothing in the rules about not supporting the hardfolding channel. That the thread was locked for being off topic (not controllable by OP) and that the mention of the room has brought in new folders.
Get another harrassing email saying I'll get my membership refunded for being a smart ass again. ANd that no one is allowed to mention the room.
CIWS makes a thread saying no one is allowed to mention the room.
I found out from some of the oldies that CIWS has been burned in the room before.
I email Kyle to clearify the IRC mentioning problem.
He replies that no room is part of anything Hard, including Hardfolding.
He makes a thread saying that.
I point to the hardfolding.com website, which lists the channel on every page. And has listed it since day 1.
Kyle looks foolish for never noticing that.
Big people threaten to leave in this thread.
Kyle joins room, bitches.
Kyle leaves room.
CIWS dissappears.

I'd share the PMs but when CIWS went away his PMs in my box went blank. I also deleted the email thread with kyle, but I did forward it to a few people before hand.

A lot of the room members blame me for all this:(

yea it was a big pain... was trying to do a short version that didnt sound so bad.. but yes.. nasty.

no where did we put that damn thing?

J3d1Master said:
Ok... something tells me I'm missing an interesting story here.... oh well... <<Shrugs>>

I missed it too.

Haven't seen you around in awhile J3d1Master unless I just wasn't paying attention then either. How's it going?

MeanieMan said:
Last comment, then its back to polishing the trophy

Someone makes Hardfolding #irc thread.
Thread has jokes, quotes, and non-sense.
Instead of cleaning up thread, CIWS locks thread. Says its for being off topic.
I wait till next afternoon 12+ hours, make new thread. CIWS locks it before night.
I get harrassing PM saying not to disobey him. ANd when he locks a thread, no more thread.
I reply saying there is nothing in the rules about not supporting the hardfolding channel. That the thread was locked for being off topic (not controllable by OP) and that the mention of the room has brought in new folders.
Get another harrassing email saying I'll get my membership refunded for being a smart ass again. ANd that no one is allowed to mention the room.
CIWS makes a thread saying no one is allowed to mention the room.
I found out from some of the oldies that CIWS has been burned in the room before.
I email Kyle to clearify the IRC mentioning problem.
He replies that no room is part of anything Hard, including Hardfolding.
He makes a thread saying that.
I point to the hardfolding.com website, which lists the channel on every page. And has listed it since day 1.
Kyle looks foolish for never noticing that.
Big people threaten to leave in this thread.
Kyle joins room, bitches.
Kyle leaves room.
CIWS dissappears.

I'd share the PMs but when CIWS went away his PMs in my box went blank. I also deleted the email thread with kyle, but I did forward it to a few people before hand.

A lot of the room members blame me for all this:(

Hmmmmm, interesting. But there's always more than one side to every story and it appears that CIWS isn't here to state his side. Until I read something from CIWS I'll take this with a grain of salt and IMHO everyone else should as well.

And all this happened when I was on Vacation for a week, go figure.

And Lets not Talk about it anymore, OK guys?

<<Awkwardly glances around>>

ummm... ok... touchy subject...yes...um.... yup....

<<Hides behind the big rubber duck trophy>>

pageian - nope, I haven't been around... been busy at work for the last few years. The last time I was around, we were still rockin' in both Folding and UD (which was also a touchy subject if I remember correctly)... some were upset about the Genome@Home project being rolled into the Folding@Home project.... and a few of us were going around in [H]ardFolding for [H]umanity T-shirts (still have mine btw).

Larry - what ever happened with the Climate project? Are you still on that?

And now.. .back to your regularly scheduled thread... Congrats again Team. It's nice to see the ole Elephant stampede again.

DR_K13 said:
And Lets not Talk about it anymore, OK guys?[/SIZE][/B]

OK DR!

it just was a small info thing to let them know where ciws was.. tried not to let it get out of hand *cough* meanie *cough*

It is good to see so many new (and old.. even though i havent seen you before) faces!

KodiakStar said:
OK DR!

it just was a small info thing to let them know where ciws was.. tried not to let it get out of hand *cough* meanie *cough*

It is good to see so many new (and old.. even though i havent seen you before) faces!

Shush you!

KodiakStar said:
OK DR!

I just dont want to see everyone start fighting.

awww... you are such a good and happy mod.. trying to keep the peace...

Moose owes you a hug!

BillR said:
Yup, The one and only hisownself in fact ;)

Gaiden, you are missed you know :D

Gaiden found me on a Jeep forum that I frequent and I asked if I was the same Atomicmoose....

I begged him to come back to the [H].

Stick around for awhile big G! :)

AtomicMoose said:
Gaiden found me on a Jeep forum that I frequent and I asked if I was the same Atomicmoose....

I begged him to come back to the [H].

Stick around for awhile big G! :)

Its crap like this that makes the internet feel so small. :(

MeanieMan said:
Its crap like this that makes the internet feel so small. :(

it was strange, trust me....

actually he is the second guy to do it to me in the past 4 weeks...I guess my rep preceeds me... :rolleyes:

I hope you havent gone to too much trouble with the trophy cabinet because it would be ashame to have a nice box with nothing in it. Also you might have to get the bubble wrap back out of the bin, we dont want to damage the duck in transit do we..... :D

GwilyaGwees said:
NO, NO, NO, we will not have to send the trophy to Australia as the [H]orde will stay #1. Good try tho.

GwilyaGwees

Well what do you intend to do to stop it happening?

Because we have the momentum that is going to swamp you in the next few days.

Edit: Thought you might want to have a look at this....

mainchart6.gif

Your just going to confuse folks again, the red and green stuff did not work out with the fart-o-meter, think it's gonna work any better here?

Back