The Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Game Play Video Is Being Released on August 9th

Been waiting for 8 years, ever since RDR1 turned me into a recluse for 3 weeks of blinds drawn, videogaming-crack-cocaine bliss. My gf nearly disowned me.

Cannot. Wait.

Last edited:
I never liked the idea of jacking horses........................... =|

.....but this game is going to be quality enough that I'm going to have to buy it.

Pre-ordered this last year when amazon had it on for 40% off, been waiting for it ever since lol

Nope, no thanks. I'm not making the same mistake I did with GTAV. I'm not buying it for a console. Release it for PC or go ############################################

Tell me about it. I bought both IV and V on 360 because the PC version wasn't out. I was able to hold back on buying IV for PC because I didn't like the driving (and the PC version was a shit mess), but I did buy V for PC too. Thankfully, the port of V was really really good, the best Rockstar has done on the PC IMO.

When did it become big news / did we get to the point where they are releasing / hyping the news of a gameplay video release date? I was excited for the game when it first was announced, until they said "coming in 2 years " or whatever it was. Now i guess i just dont care. :p.

Tell me about it. I bought both IV and V on 360 because the PC version wasn't out. I was able to hold back on buying IV for PC because I didn't like the driving (and the PC version was a shit mess), but I did buy V for PC too. Thankfully, the port of V was really really good, the best Rockstar has done on the PC IMO.

They only ported it really well to because of the online micro-transactions...and I believe RDR2 is going to have them as well...it may very well be an excellent port as well. GTA V was the only game to make me purchase it on PS3 and PS4...I played the hell out of it, and am burnt from PC version, or I would've bought it a third time.

Read the many detailed stories about how RD1 was shoveled together pieces of code melded into the current engine they were using at the time and how it was a miracle it even ran at all. That was the most credible reason I heard about why it never made its way to PC but even then I've got doubts.

No excuses on why RD2 can't come to PC at this point other than them getting some console kickback.

I’ll wait for it to come to PC. If it doesn’t I may just borrow my brothers XBOne.

Will it be as bland & generic is GTAV? Will combat and controls also resemble a game circa 2000? Never played the first but this sounds like it will be GTA in the wild west, so "meh".

I picked every single plant, shot every single animal and challenges to get the 100% completion for RDR back in the day. Soooo worth it.

Did not bother to watch the video... saw xbox1 and PS4...but no PC.

Back