The race to 200 million.

may i be worthy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2010
Well this looks like it could be a doozy. Who will be the first in [H] to 200 Million?

It is Musky in pole position right now, but Dropper and Patriot will make things interesting.

Hard to predict with this week being stuffed by a bigadv server outage and then the landing of the 6903. And Patriot announcing a new monster rig. I think anything is possible. Place your bets gentlemen.

/popcorn.

original.jpg

Shoot, how the mighty FLECOM has fallen! *Salutes his valiant efforts to keep hundreds of machines folding earlier in his folding career.*

Congratulations to the 1 million + PPD folders! EVGA, you better watch your rearview mirror!

Kendrak, you should try to him 100k before they hit 200k... the above shot show's you will be close.

Prior to the bigadv shortage and the 6903s, dropper would pass me at around 180M. I don't know if the 6903s will help me more than dropper, but we shall see...

Prior to the bigadv shortage and the 6903s, dropper would pass me at around 180M. I don't know if the 6903s will help me more than dropper, but we shall see...

How long can he keep all his borgs is the question? Uncertain the future is. If it were certain and inevitable a month out, it would not be as fun to watch.:cool:

fhom_comp.php

fhom_comp.php

I'm just tickled that I'm on the same list as some of those names.

I'm tickled that I'm still able to fingernail grab position 20 on the team PPD .....

H.

HFM.NET is reporting that I should be doing 2,144,749 PPD on average....

Keith

Keith

Holy hell, if Patriots ramp up is stealth then yours is straight up clandestine black ops.

Man I love this team.

Keith

How do you have it set to average stuff?

must be full of 6903s currently...

most of my machines can run them as well... save 1 or 2

Keith

That is gonna hurt...I think about the best I can do is 1.7M. It looks like 6903s are going to help dropper more than they will help me. Oh well....

That is gonna hurt...I think about the best I can do is 1.7M. It looks like 6903s are going to help dropper more than they will help me. Oh well....

I have not gone and gotten new tpf from all the new machines / new wu...blah

I think you guys are a bit more optimized than I am ATM. I think I max around 1.3-1.4M but it seems like Musky's 4P Opteron 6166 is putting out better TPF than mine.

At least it seems I'll have a front-row view to the race!

Who is "Eagle07" in your team?? i see he dropped 2.3 mil yesterday....that is awesome.

Who is "Eagle07" in your team?? i see he dropped 2.3 mil yesterday....that is awesome.

low days first.... average no where near that high... just got a bunch of 6903s on the first batch of units....

mibw you should join the race back again :)

I am just for a few days, (KMac decided to donate the last part of his rental back to me, and would not take no for an answer) so DigitalFX is folding again.

But even with the 6903s I am a long way off the pace now... it is just fun to watch [H} dominate the world rankings. :cool:

given dropers headstart and substantially higher D .... I don't see this as a contest....

given dropers headstart and substantially higher D .... I don't see this as a contest....
But I will be ramping anyways....

low days first.... average no where near that high... just got a bunch of 6903s on the first batch of units....

Yea these 6903's are making me a bit peaky also. Like yesterday was almost 1.7M points and I'll be lucky to pull 1M today and 1M tomorrow. The switch to 6903's ended up being pretty rough in terms of losing -bigadv's on Linux process kills so hopefully I'll be on an up swing again.

Yea these 6903's are making me a bit peaky also. Like yesterday was almost 1.7M points and I'll be lucky to pull 1M today and 1M tomorrow. The switch to 6903's ended up being pretty rough in terms of losing -bigadv's on Linux process kills so hopefully I'll be on an up swing again.

yup... though I did it to three the other day... all made it.... don't reboot/shutdown right away if you pause... give it a minute,or ten, to write the checkpoints....

jebo was here.

this is gonna be epic

My money is on musky

Yeah, ~29 days Musky will cross the 200M mark, and ~2 days later, I will.

Keith

yup... though I did it to three the other day... all made it.... don't reboot/shutdown right away if you pause... give it a minute,or ten, to write the checkpoints....

I actually lost four in the last few weeks allowing 15 minutes to write to checkpoints using SSDs so transfer speeds are not an issue.

yeouch....

had I not been pausing to drop in faster cpus.... I would never have risked it...

Well, I only have experience with regular SMP, but I rarely lose WU starting/stopping. I have it set to 5 min checkpoints.

Well, I only have experience with regular SMP, but I rarely lose WU starting/stopping. I have it set to 5 min checkpoints.
Are you running linux? Thats where the issue arises.

Are you running linux? Thats where the issue arises.

When I was having overclocking issues and the thing would freeze it would start where I left off after hard resets. On Ubuntu 11.04, did that so many times on multiple WU, that I am surprised I didnt lose anything at all. Maybe 1 frame got lost.

This is getting insane, Patriot and Dropper are both over 1.8 million ppd with Musky and Pjk not far behind...:eek:

This is getting insane, Patriot and Dropper are both over 1.8 million ppd with Musky and Pjk not far behind...:eek:

He is being a pain to wiggle past... grr... its like im not the only one who likes first place....glances over shoulder ....musky put down the gun...

1.5M-1.6M is as good as I am going to get. Is it enough to get to 200M first? We shall see....

Right now, it looks like we will both hit 200M at about the same time, 20 days from now.

Keith

16 days to go and still looking like Musky by a nose, unless Keith can wangle some moar D.

Patriots ramp is humungous, but starting from too far back.

Watch for my upcoming thread on first to 300 million ;)

Back