The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

SDC11708.jpg

SDC11723.jpg

I5 2500K / HIS 6870 / 16GB G Skill X series / AsRock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 / Xigmatek Gaia CPU Cooler / all Xigmatek Fans to replace Exhaust fans.

More to come soon...

Very interesting radiator/fan application. I'm sure it works great. And welcome to the family.

Last edited:
This is my WiNDy ALCADIA FX2000R4 JV Black Knight X58 build from December 2010; never finished it...I know it doesn't look so great in the photos because those were during testing, but you can hide all the cables behind the air chamber to make it look beautiful. The case was imported from Hoshino ING (A.K.A. Soldam) in Japan during the WiNDy May Fair campaign last year. I used a Japanese deputy service in Tokyo to purchase and ship it to me in the US. I am hoping to put a mid-range Sandy Bridge or Haswell build inside the case at some point, when wallet hath recovered. :p

windyalcadiafx2000r4jvb.jpg

watercoolingdokukinoko.png

aircoolingmdpcxsleeved.jpg

redalslimitedinsulators.jpg

fx2000r4jv.jpg

beriel.jpg

blackknightj.jpg

Last edited:
I've got two upcoming rigs and they should be done by the end of the month!!

BTW.....is there any case modding gallery around??

And more pics of the upcoming projects are on the way home :p

Last edited:
I guess SLI/Crossfire and water cooling are out of the question.
I'm not a fan of WC so yes :D
And i tend to buy the best card that fits my tight budget and would not be slowed down too much by the rest of the rig so CFX is not an option either.

Gonna buy a Corsair Carbide 400R though,this case is just too small now.

I'm not sure what you are saying Sotos, but you should look around these forums if you are looking for pics or suggestions...

Your Windy case looks very interesting... sounds like it's very hard buy it. Did you pay an arm and a leg to get it?

This is my WiNDy ALCADIA FX2000R4 JV Black Knight X58 build from December 2010; never finished it...I know it doesn't look so great in the photos because those were during testing, but you can hide all the cables behind the air chamber to make it look beautiful. The case was imported from Hoshino ING (A.K.A. Soldam) in Japan during the WiNDy May Fair campaign last year. I used a Japanese deputy service in Tokyo to purchase and ship it to me in the US. I am hoping to put a mid-range Sandy Bridge or Haswell build inside the case at some point, when wallet hath recovered. :p

windyalcadiafx2000r4jvbm.jpg

watercoolingdokukinoko.png

aircoolingmdpcxsleeved.jpg

redalslimitedinsulators.jpg

fx2000r4jv.jpg

beriel.jpg

blackknight.jpg

My new case (Enermax Luxuray). I only got 1 picture before the camera ran out of batteries. :p Nothing fancy, but i love this case. I am happy enough that for the 1st time i got a case where i could hide most of the cables and improve airflow.

sdc10264j.jpg

The best part, i have 3x120mm quiet fans (plus 1 on the cpu cooler) and i can't hear them. The only thing i can hear is the HDD. :D The Phenom x6 1090T stays at 52C at max load with 27C ambient temperature.

@ gmutale: thanks with zero cable management and not feeling confident sleeving the psu it seemed like the best option. yeah only stock cooler for now but i dont think it will stay like that for very long, already toying with ideas for the next mods

Changed out the Asrock mainboard I had issues with for a Gigabyte, and decided to do a CPU swap due to ++++'s lovely grand opening prices. Added an AFT pro card reader as well.

dualview.jpg

Sorry I don't want to search through all the threads but is there someone who has an Antec 902 with Corsair H60. I bought this tower and I am going to build a comp when Ivy Bridge comes out and possible the new 28nm Graphic cards. I want to get a Corsair H60 and want to see how people set it up in this case.

Not finished building, ill take some better pictures when i get the rest of the parts. But for now here you go.

DSCN1578.jpg

CopyofDSC_0003.jpg

DSCN1384.jpg

wow...some serious machinery from the last few posters!!

well, here's mine...finally got to take her outside for some photo love. i posted these in the Lian Li Gallery, so sorry for double posting.
PB4UGO-2.jpg

PB4UGO-1.jpg

PB4UGO-5.jpg

PB4UGO-6.jpg

PB4UGO-3.jpg

98048250.jpg

i must say, an antec tpq1200 is a nightmare for cable management with the inline powercache caps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back