The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
dscf3131y.jpg

dscf3119.jpg

Recent pics of my rig. Gotta love the RV02, I didn't even put a whole lot of effort into cabling and it still looks pretty good!

Interior:
dmNMz.jpg

Storage:
FZQNF.jpg

Cooler close-up:
Tb2HO.jpg

Exterior:
f0ANN.jpg

Thinking about upping my game and going W/C, but time will tell. For that kind of money I could upgrade to a i7-860.

Ok , I know It needs cable management again. This is from over a period of time of upgrading and just throwing stuff in without taking the time to hide the cables.

Dm43.jpg

Dm42.jpg

Dm33.jpg

Dm32.jpg

DSC00616-1.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

4247397666_0db555e90c_o.jpg

4250253528_8fb11245be_o.jpg

CM HAF 932
i7 920
EVGA X58 SLI LE
CM V8
Corsair TX750W
Sapphire 5770 1GB 128-bit
Crucial Ballistix Tracer 6GB 1600
2x WD Caviar Black 1TB
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Logitech MX518 mouse
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Nice pics but I can never understand why people would want a PSU mounted on the bottom of the case.....

My old setup that's still chugging along as my main PC.

computer.jpg

nForce4 motherboard
AMD 3700+ 2.2Ghz San Diego CPU
2x 8400gs
Creative XtremeMusic Sound card (using digital spdif output)
Dlink Gigabit Network card
2 GB (4x512mb) Patriot PC-3200 Memory
2x WD 160 GB drives in Raid-0 for Windows Vista.
1x WD 260 GB for User folder

I've been waiting for prices to drop to buy a new top-of-the-line computer (like this one was 5 years ago)... but every few months, newer tech is out and everything looks to be dropping even lower just a couple months out.
it's the endless cycle. You basically have to eventually just bite the bullet and overpay for something and then 6 months later you'll have outdated tech =/ lol

Last edited:
I turned an Antec NSK440B into a hardcore gaming chassis :p Just finished putting the two 80mm blowholes on top and reversed the rear 120mm fan.

akaside.JPG

akatop.JPG

my GF and I custom painted our desk. And I custom build my PC :)

Anyways here some pics of my new build. Specs in Sig.

Sell016.jpg

Sell017.jpg

Sell018.jpg

Sell020.jpg

Sell022.jpg

Sell023.jpg

Sell024.jpg

Sell025.jpg

nForce4 motherboard
AMD 3700+ 2.2Ghz Venice CPU
2x 8400gs
Creative XtremeMusic Sound card (using digital spdif output)

[pedantic] Isn't it San Diego? [/pedantic] :p I used to run one. How does it perform in Vista?

Looks clean, especially those two 8400s.

[pedantic] Isn't it San Diego? [/pedantic] :p I used to run one. How does it perform in Vista?

Looks clean, especially those two 8400s.

:p Yes, it is the San Diego. I always think Venice when I think about San Diego, ever since spending a week in Venice Beach, I've always gotten the two of them mixed up quite often lol

I've been running Vista Ultimate 32bit since the Beta versions, and I've never had a problem. Runs beautifully.
It's my main PC and it even handles software decoding of 1080p h264 mkv bluray backups fullscreen on a 1080p display while photoshop'in on a second display, and web browsing on a third =p
I really like to squeeze every bit of performance I can out of this old beast since I'm too cheap to spend money on a new pc lol

:p Yes, it is the San Diego. I always think Venice when I think about San Diego, ever since spending a week in Venice Beach, I've always gotten the two of them mixed up quite often lol

I've been running Vista Ultimate 32bit since the Beta versions, and I've never had a problem. Runs beautifully.
It's my main PC and it even handles software decoding of 1080p h264 mkv bluray backups fullscreen on a 1080p display while photoshop'in on a second display, and web browsing on a third =p
I really like to squeeze every bit of performance I can out of this old beast since I'm too cheap to spend money on a new pc lol

I say if it works for you, and you're happy with it, why spend money on new stuff. It's still a solid pc. ;)

gotta love the cooler master 690. i see you also have a problem where the back of the top doesn't snap into place too well.

its cuz the thing on the inside that clips in broke cuz i took the top of a few times I love the blue I used to have my saitek keyboard on red now its on blue and part of my mouse lights up blue to :)

I'm in somewhat of a temporary living situation right now so I can't have everything setup the way I'd like to - mainly because of space limitations but also because most of my stuff is still in Michigan (home theater setup, bigger desk, etc.). Finally did some cleaning/rearranging tonight and this is what I've been looking at the past few months:
DSC03638.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back