The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealth modded Blu-Ray Drive and Fan Controller. Silverstone CFP-51B in front for more intake.
1000869a.jpg
Very nice. I really like what you did with the front.

something new I am working on... first one in a long while... replacing my 24/7 rig..

P1020529.jpg

P1020548.jpg

P1020549.jpg

P1020539.jpg

nzxt m59
ga-z68x-ud3-b3
core i5 2400
zotac gt430 (was using a 9500gt for initial build)
2x 4g corsair vengeance
120G agility 3
120 adata s599 (60% SRT cache 40% storage)
2x 1tb wd blue raid1 with SRT cache on front (maximize mode)
dvd drives, psu, fans, lights, etc etc

Last edited:
^very very nice. Have you considered putting another fan on the CPU cooler for some push/pull action?

haven't really played many games to test temps heaven ran fine bottom fans help keep it cool fans don't get too loud

^^ LianLi is always quality.... I like the NZXT I am working with now also... for the price I am very impressed. I also like the CoolerMaster HAF series... very nice internal spaces and great air flow.

Some nice builds in this thread... makes me think about rebuilding my gaming rig now.. hmmm

Coolermaster has always been a master at cooling...

Anyways, I'm excited to see what ya build, be sure to post pics and stuff!

All of these photos were taken on a Samsung Galaxy S2, great quality for a phone! :)

Sometimes I wonder how my side panel fits on with the cables like that haha.

Last edited:
sorry about the pics but uh.. ctrl + mousewheel (at least in FFox) ?
laziness is kicking the resize factor in the balls right now

but yeh my epic pile of tech + couch seating wins all, thanks for playing

btw there is 2 pc's and thanks to "synergy" i pretty much run 2 pc's at the same time, how [H] is that biatches?

Last edited:
sorry about the pics but uh.. ctrl + mousewheel (at least in FFox) ?
laziness is kicking the resize factor in the balls right now

but yeh my epic pile of tech + couch seating wins all, thanks for playing

btw there is 2 pc's and thanks to "synergy" i pretty much run 2 pc's at the same time, how [H] is that biatches?
Does it get kinda hot in that room?

getting air con in soon I have recently heard this room is on the receiving end of 48c in an Aussie summer, so less than 4 months or doom.....

btw if anyone cares for guitar pedals iam running, metal zone mt-2, polychorus electro harmonix, spring chicken spring reverb, and t-rex delay, all pumped up with a boss eq-20, i like my sexy trancey clean tone, currently awaitng a boss ac-3 accoustic sim for that ultimate clean tone of the gods

Last edited:
IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

Tried my had at a bit of braiding with the pwr, reset, hdd led and power led.

braid1.jpg

braid2.jpg

braid3.jpg

I've taken out the hot-swap hdd mount and the lower hdd mount. I plan to run the rear I/O cable's down the slot for the hot-swap drive and make a hole near the bottom power socket for all the cables to come out.

Last edited:
sick rig jammi :) one question what is the dual ethernet ports used for? (I guess one is for your rig but what's the other for? )

Okay!

650D Upgrade-rebuild (From a LIan-Li PC7Fwb) started 7PM, finished 12:30am. No problem but testing many fan combinations took ages as did cable tidying :p

pc_650d_sidewires.jpg

pc_650d_sideopening.jpg

pc_650d_rear.jpg

The USB3 port cables were long enough to root through the rear rivets nicely.

pc_650d_corner2.jpg

pc_650d_corner1.jpg

pc_650d_SATAdock.jpg

Quite happy with the upgrade, just got to replace the 200mm intake as the stock one is too noisy even on low. Tomorrow that will be sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back