The Outer Worlds (New Obsidian RPG)

Aireoth

Supreme [H]ardness
They leaned into the game's strongest point which was plot, dialogue, and characters. Combat was fun, but by the end of the main game it had largely wore out.

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
I take that back. I had a CTD not long after. Reloading the game seemed to make it pop up. Found it in an area I had been to twice prior. Since them, no crashes or bugs.

It is much better than the last DLC. Enemies are normal difficultly and not obscene bullet sponges although so far it is light on the combat. Story is a bit more interesting and I can keep track of my goals unlike the last one. I find it a lot more engaging because as mentioned by Aireoth, the characters have a decent amount of depth and you need some basic deduction to get the story straight. I'm not done but so far I am liking this expansion now.

piratepress

[H]ard|Gawd
Finally finished "Murder on Eridanos" and I enjoyed the surprise twist at the end, however overall it left me feeling unsatisfied. I enjoyed "Peril on Gorgon" much more and wish the final DLC had been more like it.

Hopefully, Obsidian is already hard at work on Outer Worlds 2!

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
I don't know how I missed this one. A friend recommended it to me after I couldn't think of something to play.

Just got off the first planet and got the ship working and this game is tits/10.

Can't wait to get home and play MOAR

dvsman

2[H]4U
I haven't played in a while but IIRC I remember when I got to the first (-ish) area and didn't know it had friendly fire. Ended up shooting the cop guys and aggroing them. After I saw a vid on YouTube later, I realized I could have just walked up and talked to them ... ooops.