The 'other' Ultimate NASCAR Case-Mod

Mister4x4

n00b
Here's the link to the new NASCAR machine I recently built. This machine was built for brave young man with terminal brain cancer who also happens to be the nephew of one of my co-workers. Otherwise, there's probably no way I'd ever build one with a #24 on it. ;)

vh-kevin1.jpg
vh-kevin2.jpg

Read more about it HERE

*WARNING* Awesome picture of the Miller Lite Babes on page 4 of the build site.

wow, that is awesome, i love it (except for the choice in cars of course). very nice job on that mod

Not the best car number, but it could be worse, he could of made it into the 97... :D

Very nice mod though

Where did you find that car? I have been looking for doing something similar for my dad but I can not find a model big enough. Can you post a link to where you found it?

Aybabtu.

Awesome work!

Beats my case mod that's for sure. I painted mine red, slapped a #8 sticker on its side, and called it a day. :p

wow those babes are hot :eek:
lol thats a sweet looking mod even though i could care less about jeff gordon :)

Ballz2TheWallz said:
sad so called sport of rednecks going around in a circle

Like to see you drive a cup car 500 miles in traffic.......then you might get some appreciation of the athelitic ability of the drivers....not to mention the engineering ability and skill of the engine and chassis shops.......and change 2 tires in less than 15 seconds and I'll be impressed with your athleticism :rolleyes:

Ballz2TheWallz said:
it shouldnt be considered a sport
Like has been said before, you try driving a racecar and see if you can pull it off first.

There is much much more athletic ability required to drive a racecar than most people think. Even driving local style racecars (dirt track) I've realized that it takes more skill than most have. And, every time you get out of the car, your tired as hell.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: If you havn't done it, don't act like you know any better.

Also, nice THREADCRAP.

</rant>

Mister4x4, I like your cars dude, tehy are nice... I just dont get why everyon hates gordon.... :confused:

Nice mod and noble cause.
You the same one that built the Rusty computer on TTZ?

*Edit
NM I just found your other thread. Same guy.

It's is because of the flaminly gay colors on his car. :D

And Ballz, what is your reason why NASCAR shouldn't be a sport. It's one of the few sports born in america built of american tradition (mainly moonshining :D). Those guys are exausted after a big race. Do you consiter bob sleding more of a sport?

haha old guys past there prime tired from racing 500laps,hey if you ever want to avoid them turn right ;)

last time i checked 45 was considered old for a nascar driver...

also last time I checked it wsa the "kids" in their 20's who were winning

Finally, Sears Point? Ever hear of that track? How about Watkins Glenn?

What about gaming? it's been called a sport. Chess? That damn game where the guys on the ice use brooms to make a stone go where they want it (it's in the olypmics)?

Think before you talk bro.

Hey, Dont blame the driver for the sponsors gay color scheme.... As best I know he is the current bad-ass of Nascar, he has the most championships of the current drivers. w00t, #24 all teh w4y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!eleventy!

</f4nb0y>

An amazing case i must say. Though the fact that you did put jeff gordon on their is a bummer. You need ot change that car to Ryan Newman and your good :D #12 all the way

Thanks for the kind words, people.

The important thing here is not whether or not NASCAR should be considered a 'real' sport or what everyone thinks about the track layouts and cultural upbringing of the drivers. The important thing with this one is that a little boy who may not have much time left is happy playing games on his very own custom machine bought, paid-for, and crafted by people that love him - the folks at 4peeps.com bankrolled the whole project. I was just lucky enough to have the pleasure of building it for him on their behalf. Let's just say I was inspired after having met Kevin - start to finish time was less than 15 days.

Jeff Gordon's certainly not my favorite driver (think about it - I'm a Rusty fan, and still remember all of the Bristol encounters ;) ), but all of the NASCAR drivers have my respect. I guess you'll just never know until you've been to a race in person.

And I like Newman well enough - but he's not a very good teammate.

definitely another pimp build.

didnt realize there were redneck modders out there, but ya live and ya learn.

(psst what would it take to get one with the old Jeff Burton 99 on it? 31 just doesnt feel right)

Just cuz I live in Texas don't mean I'm a redneck. ;)

Actually, I'm a transplant thanks to the Air Force... I grew up in Utah (no, I'm not Mormon - you were wondering though...) I'm no longer in the Air Force - but I still work for the military.

Are you kidding? That's why I put the pic there... it all racks up the hit-counter.

Gotta lure 'em in somehow. ;) :D

Im from texas too but i cant paint worth crap...my only saving grace is my ability to solder and network...other than that id be toast.

Nice looking case. I don't know much about Nascar, so I don't know what the whole thing is against the #24 car... I think the only name I know from the whole thing is Dick Trickle....

LOL, Jeff Foxworthy said it best "Ya either love Jeff Gordon or ya hate em. Most people hate Jeff Gordon because he enunciates. That just doesnt float with red necks" (there are quotes but its really a paraphrase).

Nice Days of Thunder refrence....ALMOST forgot that movie existed...then i found the VHS of it that i have from when it first came out on video...that and Top Gun were my first movies.

You're all idiots for arguing over a sport! :p

Awesome mod, and definetly for an awesome cause.

Side Note: Richard Petty lives in Randleman North Carolina, I grew up in that small town and he was once literally my neighbor. My dad met up with him by chance 2 years ago and he still remembered our names and all! We hadn't met or seen him in literally 8 years.

I saw the thread title and said to myself, not the 24, not the 24, please not the 24 with the title Ultimate NASCAR Case-Mod. So me clicky and guess what, of course its the 24. :mad:

Props for a nice job dood, and especially for doing it for the right reasons. And for those of you who don't get it, the closest analogy I can think of is wrestling. Now I don't watch wrestling, heck don't even know if I am spelling it properly but here goes. What makes wrestling fun is you have someone to pull for and you have someone to hate. To realy boo when that guy comes out. Remember when they would trot out that Russian guy. Well when you sit in the stands for 5 hours, you got to have someone to pull for (Go Jr.) and someone to just BOO every time he comes by the stands (24). It is no fun to boo at some guy who is gonna finish last anyways (Geoff Bodine). So you got to pic someone who wins or is at least is near the front and does better then your guy once in a while.

Put all this together, a scanner and a few Budweisers (can't drink Guiness at the track) and you are all set for some fun.

Reikoshea said:
Nice Days of Thunder refrence....ALMOST forgot that movie existed...then i found the VHS of it that i have from when it first came out on video...that and Top Gun were my first movies.

Dick Trickle was an actual NASCAR driver that ESPN used to single out because they though his name was funny to hear on-air... 'Cole Trickle' was the name of Tom Cruise's character in Days of Thunder.

I think NASCAR is a waste of so many things, but I will say that you have created one damn fine case mod, sir. Nice job.

ness1469 said:
I think NASCAR is a waste of so many things, but I will say that you have created one damn fine case mod, sir. Nice job.

yup, an american sport by all means. :D

Back