The original apple band VS the third-party band

Discussion in 'Apple Products' started by lyana, Jun 9, 2017.

1. lyana

lyana n00bie

As we all know, Apple is not the only company with Apple Watch band, there are some cool third-party options. Then for you, do you like to buy the original Apple band , or the third-party band on amazon or eaby.;);)

2. DocNo

DocNo n00bie

I have one of the milanese loop clones that was $30 on Amazon and I really like it. My mom got the Apple stainless steel milanese loop with her watch and it is very nice - but not four times as nice :)

Not all 3rd party bands are made the same. Read the reviews. And with Amazon binning different suppliers kit into the same pile in their warehouses, it can be a crap shoot as to what you actually get, but I lucked out with mine. It's over 7 months old and not showing any wear.

3. lyana

lyana n00bie

Some people are very particular as to what type of strap they want on a watch. If the selection Apple offers doesn't appeal to them, they're the ones most likely to buy one of the third party straps.Besides,sometimes the third party straps colour will look better and more style. For exzample I bought a third party watch band of jisoncase on amazon a while ago,.the brown looks good and the vintage style is what i want. (y)

4. JammieR

JammieR n00bie

Nothing is as good as apple. the replicas are worst. Once i had some korean apply copy. It was the worst mistake of my life, it was bullshit phone. used it for a month and finally gave it to my maid.

5. JustinCorrigible

JustinCorrigible Gawd

I stopped using the silicone band as it was making my wrist much more sweaty, especially as temps rise here in VA. I bought a third party nylon band, and it's alright. Can't beat it for $10.