"The Order" Why didn't I listen?

HardUp4HardWare

Supreme [H]ardness
Why did I buy this?

I love eye candy, I admit it. The Order it was said had amazing graphics. I will say they are pretty damn good. But the game? is this a game?

Really it is like watching a movie where instead of commercials you play "duck hunt" and repeatedly die.

I must say I have just started this game and as such i am not passing complete judgement on it, but so far I am just not getting it at all.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Just give it another 4 hours and get back to us. I personally rented it from Redbox and loved every hour of it... all 5 hours worth. It definitely wasn't worth $60 to me, but it was thoroughly enjoyable the whole time I played. The world they created was great, the graphics were incredible, and i'm glad I only paid about $12 to finish it.

You must expect more from your games, like RPG elements and customization and such, cause this game has nothing remotely close to any of that.
Same reason I think its crap. Nothing but a shooting gallery with no replay value at all. Not to mention its incredibly short. Sure is pretty though... The day they add it to PS+ is the day its true value will surface.

Just give it another 4 hours and get back to us. I personally rented it from Redbox and loved every hour of it... all 5 hours worth. It definitely wasn't worth $60 to me, but it was thoroughly enjoyable the whole time I played. The world they created was great, the graphics were incredible, and i'm glad I only paid about $12 to finish it.

"All 5 hours worth"
lmfao
That's funny.

If you want value in terms of length of gameplay.
Pick up ESO, best action and pvp on PS4/X1 right now(IMO), alongside BF4 premium that you can pick up for around $20-$25 on certain digital sale weekends.

5 hours worth is a definite rental only.

I must say though, it does look appealing. The graphics are as good as next gen consoles are going to look at this point.

Back