The only fault on Corsair Keyboards

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Is the wrist rest and the plastic standoffs on the bottom....

I had a Standoff break on one side then I stupidly moved my keyboard to do some artwork and the wrist rest plastic snapped off I wish it was metal instead of plastic so I tossed it out and picked two off ebay for 10.00 each since the Corsair store was sold out.

I think it's great the plank is all metal but the most important on the bottom are cheap plastic.

I've had one for almost 3 years and haven't any any issues with it..

My only problem with Corsair keyboards is the non-standard sized keys along the bottom row. Makes it impossible to swap out different key caps. That aside, my K65 RGB Rapidfire is excellent. I love the Cherry Silver switches.

My only problem with Corsair keyboards is the non-standard sized keys along the bottom row. Makes it impossible to swap out different key caps. That aside, my K65 RGB Rapidfire is excellent. I love the Cherry Silver switches.

This is my primary issue. I don't understand why Corsair went with this choice as it means standard key-cap replacements won't fit on the bottom row. I keep hoping that they're next in umpteen revisions of the K-series mechanicals will change this element, allowing users to partake of the many custom cherry-stem keycaps out there that would look great with Corsair's RGB shining through.

Back