THE "oh no my landlord is kicking me out cause I have a dog a couple pounds to large" sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylertoast

Limp Gawd
Hello! Well if you read the title you'd know im kinda dealing with a kick in the balls right now.
Regardless of my situation I have things maybe you guys would be interested in?

Xbox One S - Sold

Wii U Mega Bundle - sold local

If I find more things I can get rid of you'll be the first to know!

Last edited:
Tell your landload to eat a dick and challenge him in court. If he's smart he'll let you keep the dog and won't fuck with court lol.

TTT4u

Tell your landload to eat a dick and challenge him in court. If he's smart he'll let you keep the dog and won't fuck with court lol.

TTT4u

I actually have to agree with this. Most places require deposit for a dog! If a deposit was accepted the agreement was made, I'm pretty sure that the landlord cannot later renege simply because the dog got a little larger then anticipated. I'm no lawyer, but I would challenge it on these grounds if it where me

Get a service animal certificate for your dog then tell the landlord he's a service animal for your PTSD ... if he doesn't like it, he can pound sand (YMMV depending on your state) :-D

Hahaha! I've been really busy here lately and have not been able to see all these hilarious post!!

I appreciate all the love, but I already found a house in my area for under my rent I currently pay and im super happy with it.

anyways TTT

did the landlord have a built in scale you had to walk across each day? how the crap would he know your dog was overweight?

OP, get a doctors note for a therapy animal. Landlords can't do shit about the animal and also it waives (not sure about all states?) the pet rent and pet deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back