The Official Post Pics Of Your Rig 2014 Thread!

Almost embarrassed to post mine considering all the beautiful ones in this thread...

Love my silence with all fans running at about 500-650rpm (Rear exhaust runs a bit faster than the others, cores idle at 30C, load around 60ºC)
No side intake so the X58 chip runs hot (60ºC or so all the time), but it doesn't seem to be a problem.
Replaced the pci slot covers with ones from a newer dell workstation (the holes are a lot larger and flow better than the fractal covers).
Hid my 2.5" drives in the 5.25" bay (4 total, 2 screws from the side for each).
Still need to find one more stick of ram to regain true triple channel...

Anyway, LGA1366 is still chugging along.
The urge to upgrade is strong but I've been able to hold out!
Specs in sig.
cVbpDv9.jpg

This one deserves attention. Awesome work.

Is that a 90deg rotated / chopped *800D*?

Corrected.
And, yes, it does seem so.

I personally prefer the 800D
Seems to have more of a solid feel.

Edit: too quick for me :p

JBzaIt.jpg

Intel Core i7 5960X
Gigabyte X99 UD5
32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2800
Four Nvidia GTX Titans in 4-Way SLI
256GB Samsung 850 Pro (System)
Four 1TB Samsung 840 EVOs in 4TB RAID-0 (Games)
4TB Deskstar 7K4000 HDD (Backup)
Pioneer BDR-206 BD-RW
Corsair 750D case
Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate cooler
LEPA G1600 power supply
Assorted Corsair SP and AF LED fans

Welp that's it folkes we have a winner... lets all bow to AdamK47

Why do you need 4 graphics cards?

What possible gain do you get from it over just 1 or 2? Or is it just bling, look at me thing?

Welp that's it folkes we have a winner... lets all bow to AdamK47

I have a 5960x and ASUS Rampage V here going into the same chassis I showed but red and black ASUS ROG-themed.

;)

Pushing three ASUS 28" 4k monitors in surround

Because they exist.

Nah, I think you just have way too much money to burn but hey what do I know.

Wow! I just looked up the cost of just one GTX Titan card and it was at least £750. So you must have spent the better part of £3000 on just graphic cards. About $5000? Crazy.

Wow! I just looked up the cost of just one GTX Titan card and it was at least £750. So you must have spent the better part of £3000 on just graphic cards. About $5000? Crazy.

I did not pay for the cards other than doing videos for NVIDIA :D

I need them to push three 4k monitors.

@Daro2096 - you do know where you are right? This is [H] not some forum where guys only have one or two measley cards. Where is the fun in that?

You do magnificent work Mr. DarthBeavis. I just slap components together.

meo95 has the coolest rig I've ever seen...and I've been coming here quite some time...Bravo.

meo... that thing is pure sex. I really dig the fact that you seemed to say, "I know it comes this way, but it's called a mod for a reason."

What material are those pipe runs? Metal or a painted acrylic tube?
(metal would be a pain in the butt to get correct length I would think)

@Daro2096 - you do know where you are right? This is [H] not some forum where guys only have one or two measley cards. Where is the fun in that?

Don't I know where I am? I been a forum member of this site in one form or another since 2001.

Back