The *Official* Post Pics Of Your Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More, More, More. . . I've looked through this whole thread twice.

So many damn nice networks. I look everyday for stuff on ebay to buy.

well this is not much...since this is my little college dorm room network
5 port switch, linksys wireless router, 2 computers, and an iPaq in the mail :D
desk-college.jpg

ok here is my modest home network
network0.jpg

network1.jpg

network2.jpg

here is my work place network. Its all I can do to keep these servers running. My boss will NOT clean up the cables and everytime I start doing it I get in big trouble.( some head I.T. guy he is! )

Time for spaghetti!!!

network3.jpg

network4.jpg

network5.jpg

network8.jpg

network9.jpg

:rolleyes:

That's horrible that they wont let you clean up those wires! Personally if I saw that at my job, I'd have a seizure and quit. [/ocd] :(

beachbum said:
That's horrible that they wont let you clean up with wires! Personally if I saw that at my job, I'd have a seizure and quit. [/ocd] :(
my boss is an odd guy, he waits for something to fry before he replaces it, Just like his own personal work rig. It had so much dust in it that the HSF was filled with crap and the fan was starting to slow due to dust. I told him that " I could clean it out in 5 min". he said "nope"
well I not have a fried P4 sitting in a desk somewhere that was his. :rolleyes:

beachbum said:
That's horrible that they wont let you clean up those wires! Personally if I saw that at my job, I'd have a seizure and quit. [/ocd] :(

Damn. I'am the same way. I'm so freakin OCD with everything. My biggest thing is computers and organizing.

Good to hear about another fellow OCD'r. Thanks.

draconius said:
heh i try to keep things nice and neat too.....its the way to go :p
Yes it is.

Please post more pictures. I just took a bunch of pictures today of my home setup and work setup. Will try to host and post tonight.

Yea, It just makes me unconfertable when my room is messy. But unfortunitly my room is microscopic so it's really cluttered. <Wishfull thinking>When I move out I want a 5 bedroom house, one for servers, one for my folding rigs (all the others will fold too :)), one for spare parts, one for a gaming lan room, and one to live in.</Wishfull thinking>

DR_K13 said:
my boss is an odd guy, he waits for something to fry before he replaces it, Just like his own personal work rig. It had so much dust in it that the HSF was filled with crap and the fan was starting to slow due to dust. I told him that " I could clean it out in 5 min". he said "nope"
well I not have a fried P4 sitting in a desk somewhere that was his. :rolleyes:

You wanna clean up that room?? Call the firemarshal as that clutter of wires is a fire hazard.

beachbum said:
Yeah I'd probably quit as well. My grandmother & dad are neat freaks, so it's kinda passed on to me as well I guess. :eek:

P1010580.JPG

P1010479.jpg

Cisco 3620 Dual FE/T1DSU
PIX-525-UR-BUN
Hardware VPN Accelerator for PIX-525

IBM 8275 DUAL 100BASE-FX + 1000BASE-SX

:D

I got my HP rack about a year ago and failed to realize how deep it was until I got it in my room. A little side note to anyone looking to pickup a rack of their own, be sure to have someone else with you to move one of these things around. You would think that they are fairly light when empty. Wrong. About 200 pounds empty. I only paid 100 for it, so I really can't complain.
rack_full.jpg

Nothing really special, the top 4U server does nightly backups of other data on the network. It is also another DC in the domain it's a dual P3 system with 640 megs of pc133. The bottom 4U server is a dual XP 1800 system with 512 megs of pc2100, it servers as the primary domain controller on the domain.
servers.jpg

I bought this BayStack 350T on eBay for about 60 dollars. I still think of it as a good buy.
switch.jpg

Wow!

Is That Audio Equipment I See In That Rack?! Quick, Get Out The Portable Cursher!

^^ Beat me to it.. I was about to say dam.. Mr. I860

Im using my custom 730 right now :) plan to selll some stuff and get more money to buy an i860 :)

check out hypermods if u want yours done custom..

www.hypermods.com :)

Nice phone to have.. but will a datacenter like Equinix IBX's let you in? becuase it has a camera.. and the DC Does not alow Cameras..

that i960 is a cell phone? If so how'd you get software for that? I wouldn't mind doing that to my cisco 2501(or ffind someone who would let me try that out). That is awesome shit.

OldDeadOne said:
that i960 is a cell phone? If so how'd you get software for that? I wouldn't mind doing that to my cisco 2501(or ffind someone who would let me try that out). That is awesome shit.

Yes it is, Nextel's top of the line (Before the i930 hits the streets)...

nextel.jpg

The first pictures are done using the built-in web server in the Cisco routers. You enable it by doing a iip http server command in IOS. You need a web enabled phone to get to it. Then, just point your phone at your IP address, and you should be able to do what I do.

This next picture how ever, is the Cisco IOS CLI emulator that we built to emulate the CLI for any Cisco device running HTTP server. Here it is, accessing the PIX-525 firewall and doing a sh ver command:

pixemu.jpg

droooll...... i need an i860

edit: also pm me i can make ringtones for ya if your interested.. do you have a USB/Serial Data cable?

After some time away, some more pics from me...
Almost Cisco only :D

HighLANd_5_Repuls_149.JPG

User Server Switch

HighLANd_5_Repuls_029.JPG

User Switch between the rows

HighLANd_5_Repuls_034.JPG

3640 Series Router for VoIP to wirelessphone routing

HighLANd_5_Repuls_122.JPG

Internet Gateway and Server Switches

HighLANd_5_Repuls_176.JPG

small Coreswitch

HighLANd_5_Repuls_175.JPG

Cisco Ip Phones make the live much easier
All pictures are from our last LAN party HighLANd 5

Have Fun

Repuls

Nice Cisco equipment Repuls.
I like those Cisco phones. When my office moves in a another month we're getting those. All are other offices already have them.

DSC00291.jpg

Sorry to budge in...

Here is my little collection of Nextel's that I've kept over the years.

PlusLabs said:
DSC00291.jpg

Sorry to budge in...

Here is my little collection of Nextel's that I've kept over the years.

Nice collection. I have owned all of those but I upgrade. You have the 5 still connected? :eek:

How do you like the i860? I love it! Can't beat the color screen onthe outside, video/pic camera, and the HUGE LCD...

No no, I only have my i860 connected. I've been upgrading ever since the i90. I love Nextel and I'll never leave them.

I've been through alot with Nextel Communications of New York, I've actually worked for them for about 5 months. I have always had pictures of their towers and such but I never posted them... I feel as I would be violating massive NDAs. :confused:

We actually have a lot of 16 Cisco 7960 IP Phones coming in.

We are going to be using them in this fasion:

4 Phones to be used at home
3 Phones in the Brooklyn Garage/Repair Shop
9 Phones in the Touing Agency office

It was supposed to be 15 phones all together, but I threw in one more for my desk, because I figured no one would notice. We'll see what happens when the invoice comes.

The whole lot is coming to the house, so I'll have a picture of them when they come in, maybe I'll just run them all over with my truck. :D (See Below if you dont know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back