***The Official "Post good deals for the [H]orde" thread***

Wow.... ummm I'm not sure free after MIR is such a good price now. :p

Wow, great price with no MIR. I picked up 2x2gb for $57 NR a couple of weeks ago.

awh man guys, i started reading this thread from the beginning and got all excited when I saw deals posted for s939 dual core proc's! Then none of the links were good anymore.

Then I got sad when I saw the dates on those posts. =(

I was going to order 2

After adding 2 to my cart: Total is 98 bucks after shipping and TAX, WTF tax :eek:

38.90 to ship 2x PSU :eek: That is a whole other PSU :mad:

ay, provantage is good for that sorta thing

I was going to order 2

After adding 2 to my cart: Total is 98 bucks after shipping and TAX, WTF tax :eek:

38.90 to ship 2x PSU :eek: That is a whole other PSU :mad:

I'll try to remember to check shipping when I find deals ;)

Buy.com has them for $43.25 w/free shipping here

Fry's has the X2 4200+ (AM2) with mobo for $60 today and tomorrow. Sure, you'll be building your farm out of quad cores, but if you're building a machine for a friend or family member (and borging it, naturally), this is hard to beat.

link

Careful guys. They're still shipping B3s occasionally according to the folks at SD.

Newegg has CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit for $53 with free shipping here - after $25 MIR =$28.00!!!

Good, so we'll finally get some performance comparisons with SMP. I've been waiting to see this.

Yeah, I'm personnally curious so I'll do a formal comparaison with the same setup (I will just swap the CPU and run at 8x400 so we have the same ground for comparison). I'll make a distinct thread about that.

Sparkle 350w PSU with 80 plus certification $40.08 here - decent shipping as well, $9.00 to ship to delaware!

They also have two other versions of the 350w 80plus for $36.26 here and $39.02 here

And, if you're looking for a 400w version, they have it here for $51.57

They all have Active PFC as well ;)

Is this Frys.com only or is the price valid at B&M as well? They charge tax to TX, so I might as well save the shipping and go pick up a couple from the B&M 10 miles away :)

Damn, I can't take advantage of this deal and I need one more :(

The problem is not the money... i'm in the frigid Canada :(

Back