The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

How come the new monitor makes my eyes hurt? It's odd, both are at the exact same brightness and contrast (after monitor reset on both), and the colors look the same.

Yet, the new monitor seems to be displaying an image that makes my eyes hurt. The whites on the newer monitor seems to be on higher setting, I think

Any ideas?

Is it possible the new monitor is faulty with a lower refresh rate than the 60 hertz that is claimed?

How come the new monitor makes my eyes hurt? It's odd, both are at the exact same brightness and contrast (after monitor reset on both), and the colors look the same.

Yet, the new monitor seems to be displaying an image that makes my eyes hurt. The whites on the newer monitor seems to be on higher setting, I think

Any ideas?

Is it possible the new monitor is faulty with a lower refresh rate than the 60 hertz that is claimed?

what monitor did you have before?
from CRT to LCD its wreid, same goes for LCD Display 19" to LCD-TV HDTV 1080p 40" 50hz

it takes a while to get used to, you should run a calibration, it will realy help you eyes, if you got windows vista home premium or ultimate you can use media center's built in calibration guide

high brightness/contrast can realy make you eyes hurt to
white should be white not brown

what monitor did you have before?
from CRT to LCD its wreid, same goes for LCD Display 19" to LCD-TV HDTV 1080p 40" 50hz

it takes a while to get used to, you should run a calibration, it will realy help you eyes, if you got windows vista home premium or ultimate you can use media center's built in calibration guide

high brightness/contrast can realy make you eyes hurt to
white should be white not brown

I agree that there's an adjustment or transistion period going from CRT to LCD. I definitely experienced this directly. And yes, after calibrating my w2207 for text, LCD actually seems to have less straining on the eye in comparison to my CRT. I also found that the built-in HP text setting to be almost as good for general Windows computing, which I would try first.

uh I had the w2207..

Im saying the new w2207 seems to show an image that shows whites so sharp that it hurts and is distracting to look it

The other w2207 that I bought 1.5 weeks ago is just fine.

Im still confused ab out this since both are using the same panel, same settings. In fact, both are from the same batch (same month but serial number is seperated by a few letters).

Changing the contrast/brightness doesnt fix it

I picked up the w2207 a few days ago but only started to use it today and oh boy what a disappointment. I'm coming from a old and good CRT and this is my first LCD.

Manufacture Date: August 2007
Panel: LTM220M1-L1

I knew about TN Film angle issues but i didn't expect it to be so bad. I feel like the screen has some kind of holographic property and i don't need to move my head to see it. Additionally, if i stand in front of it for too long i feel dizzy or my eyes hurt :(

There's quite a good amount of lag on fast paced games as well and it gets more pronounced if i use a non standard resolution. As it stands now, it seems like the internal scaler introduces framerate issues. The 5ms response time is quite a joke to be honest or i was expecting too much from a TFT. :rolleyes:

There's no way to return it anymore since i'm too far away from where i bought it so i hope to get used to it. Would an ips or pva panel at least solve the color shifting issue for someone like me? I thought about selling it and getting another CRT.

I'll be playing a bit more with the OSD and nvidia control panel settings to see if i can improve it.

most people have that reaction going from their CRT to their FIRST LCD... i felt that way too.

One of the w2207 I wound up returning was either too sharp, or had the luminance set way too high. I had a bad headache just looking at black text on white background if I used the screen for more than 3 mins.

The other w2207's varied in brightness intensity, but wasnt remotely that bad.

Maybe that's is one of the problems.

Well for me the only gripe changing from crt was that colors aren't as good in games and of course the frame rate issue in games because of vsync especially since i play high speed racing games. That was a shock. But everything else is pretty good for me

On the rear label plate of the W2207 is the HP model number, which will say HSTND-2271-F if it is manufactured by Innolux(owned by Foxconn) F=Foxconn. This will surely have Innolux's (MT220WW01) panel. I wish the folks could post what their units say. If HSTND-2271-L or something else, will be from Lite-On or Techview and have other panels.

I think (maybe we can prove or disprove) that only the Innolux model has a panel from them. I want Innolux model but hard to find, since the REV nbr and serial nbr on the box is beyond my understanding for that, although it may also be a good indicator. Of course when you buy online or boxed from the warehouse, you cannot view the HSTND-2271- number, and they won't tell you, so please share this info, Thanks.

If all assemblers/manufacturers use HP's design to spec, other than the panel one might select, the product should be exact same design and circuitry and function. Can anyone agree? But anyway this likely explains different quality perceptions worldwide and timewise for the W2207. PS. If you have Innolux version and do not like I might like to buy from you!

I was reading though most of this thread, and see that there are now multiple panels to chose from. The previous reply indicated that the Innolux panel might be the preferred one. I'm going to be heading over to best buy later today to grab one of these for myself, and just wanted to see if there is general agreement- which panel should I be looking for in the model number? HSTND-2271-F?

any help is appreciated. fyi- circuit city has these for $329 right now, and best buy has the price match, plus the no restocking fee (plus i have a gift card for BB) so that's where I'll be heading. Regular price on the w2207 at BB is $359 right now.

thanks.

Another w2207 i returned was an Innolux.

Very very poor because it showed whites/greys with a very noticable blue tint. I didnt own any good calibrators so I didnt try to adjust it. The innolux also had leaking backlighting. Out of the box it should have been ok but it wasnt.

The 2 samsung panels on the other w2207's had a somewhat redish tint on the greys and whites. But at least it wasnt as bad as the Innolux, and at least there were no backlighting leaking.

Keep in mind between the LG L226WT series and the Samsung 226BW/CW, most people preferred and bought the Samsung. That is why I stopped looking for the LG panel (and Bestbuy didnt stock the LG panel that I could see). The bestbuy and officedepot I visited only had Innolux panels left. (I told you guys how to figure out which panel it is using in a previous page).

I cannot comment on relative merits of Innolux(Foxconn) panels, although they are a major reliable stable company in both the panels and monitor businesses (among others.)

The HSTND-2271-F number is the internal HP model number for the W2207 monitor, and can be found on the rear label as well as on the box. The -f indicates manufacture/assembly by Innolux/Foxconn, and you would likely be getting an Innolux panel in an Innolux-made monitor (IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT.)

Circuit City's $329 price for W2207 now seems to be the Innolux -f model in curent stock, yes, at my local stores checked.

Well i switched to vga and changing the vertial and horizontal position didnt work. The mouse still goes off screen. Not much of a deal really. I'll just put up with it

You sure that's not normal? My mouse disappears almost completely off the screen on right and bottom on my Dell P1230 CRT too.

I cannot comment on relative merits of Innolux(Foxconn) panels, although they are a major reliable stable company in both the panels and monitor businesses (among others.)

The HSTND-2271-F number is the internal HP model number for the W2207 monitor, and can be found on the rear label as well as on the box. The -f indicates manufacture/assembly by Innolux/Foxconn, and you would likely be getting an Innolux panel in an Innolux-made monitor (IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT.)

Circuit City's $329 price for W2207 now seems to be the Innolux -f model in curent stock, yes, at my local stores checked.

Yep- that's what I found too. Best Buy had only the -F panel. Went and bought it yesterday. $329 with Circuit City price match. Set it up last night. Blown away by the gorgeousness of the image. Then I went and stupidly installed the HP My Display app- for a while I thought I had screwed something up completely, because the desktop suddently looked like ass, but then discovered that the HP utility had set the color depth back down to 16 bit. Set it back to 32 bit and restored the beautifulness.

Liking this display A LOT for normal desktop work. Also looked wonderful for photos. Using the 'text' preset. Not sure about games and movies yet. I have the Foxconn/Innolux panel, as designated by the -F suffix.

My current games are running at 1024x768, due to limited hardware capabilities (P4 3.06, radeon X800XT all-in-wonder on a *cough* Dell system) and I need to do a lot more work getting the colors to pop without blinding brightness. Trying to learn about the color calibration from the forums now. Furthermore, my standard test DVD, The Matrix, frankly looks like shit. I'm using an old version of PowerDVD, and the DVI cable, and have tried the 'movie' preset and others, and in full-screen or in windowed mode, the images just look...grainy. Not sure how else to describe it. I don't mean pixelated, but kind of speckly. Looking into the Media Player Classic app now.

Any thoughts about the movie thing? It's not ghosting, it's something else. BTW, the games don' t show any ghosting either, but I haven't tried CS:S yet or any other FPS, which will be more of a test.

Overall quite satisfied with the purchase. This was a move from a CRT, so there are issues there as well, but I'm confident that with some tuning, I'll get it just how I want it.

Cheers.

Update to myself above,

I've been playing with this for a few days now, and think I've got it to a good spot. I have only one profile that I'm using for pretty much everything. I'm playing IL-2 these days, and the image is great for that, and I also use the same settings for desktop/web stuff and it looks good. It would probably look better if I hit the button and went to the 'text' preset, but i don't frankly know if the current settings would be preserved under the 'custom' preset, and i'm loathe to lose them, so for black on white text, it's just slightly less than perfect. i also checked out a different dvd (flushed away, cg animation) and it looked just great. then i slapped 'the matrix' back in, and i now conclude that that movie just looks that way, and that's all there is too it. on the tv the resolution is so low that i just can't tell.

anyway, loving this screen now. i think tonight i'm going to fire up doom3 and see what that looks like. should be good.

cheers.

I picked up the w2207 a few days ago but only started to use it today and oh boy what a disappointment. I'm coming from a old and good CRT and this is my first LCD.

Manufacture Date: August 2007
Panel: LTM220M1-L1

I knew about TN Film angle issues but i didn't expect it to be so bad. I feel like the screen has some kind of holographic property and i don't need to move my head to see it. Additionally, if i stand in front of it for too long i feel dizzy or my eyes hurt :(

There's quite a good amount of lag on fast paced games as well and it gets more pronounced if i use a non standard resolution. As it stands now, it seems like the internal scaler introduces framerate issues. The 5ms response time is quite a joke to be honest or i was expecting too much from a TFT. :rolleyes:

There's no way to return it anymore since i'm too far away from where i bought it so i hope to get used to it. Would an ips or pva panel at least solve the color shifting issue for someone like me? I thought about selling it and getting another CRT.

I'll be playing a bit more with the OSD and nvidia control panel settings to see if i can improve it.

Don't use the internal scaling. Let the video card scale if you are not at native. I have found that fixes that lag problem for me.

Just picked up the 2207 this last weekend at CC for $329. I have the linnolux panel and couldn't be happier. The only thing I have found, is that it seems better for web browsing and document reading, at 1400X900 resolution vs. the native resolution of 1680X1050. Maybe that's just me, but the text IMO is much easier to read.

I love this monitor. Coming from a 19" CRT, this thing is nice and big. Also, don't discount the quality of the mount and accessories either. I considered the 2007 and the Samsung, but to me, this mount seems the nicest and offers the most adjustment. This thing really jumps out at you at the store. I seriously, was an aisle away and this monitor stood out vs. the rest with it's glossy black appearance and glossy screen. It just looks cool even when not powered on.

One note though, I did have to return one prior to this one due to a dead pixel right at center screen. CC did not give me any trouble whatsoever either (I was within the 14 day return period).

Greetings. I finally got around to calibrating the w2207 with spyder2express and it looks MUCH better in games, movies and pictures. I had to tone down the brightness/contrast a bit for web browsing but left everything else the same. No more saturation and colors do not mix.

Here is the download link: http://user.pa.net/~starner/dir/Spyder2express.icm (right click, save as)

Be sure you have adobe gamma turned off and any other graphics apps that may be running in the background that would alter the color settings. Use the windows color management to load the profile. Not sure how it will work for the rest of you without going thru the actual calibration process but I would say it was $60 well spent. Before I was on the fence about the w2207 since I had already seen how much better the w2007 was out of the box...not anymore :)

What panel are you using? The profile seems to be rather yellow..

Ok so I am looking for a glossy 22-24" screen...and I went to a b&m shop to check em out.
The only one I found was this HP ..and it looked good felt good and all that jazz...
But there was several versions of it!
They had HP w2207v and HP w2207h
The "v" version was alot cheaper....?
My question is what separates them to models from each other?
more than the dvi-hdmi :)

Is anyone else out there using their HP w2207 with a Mac laptop/notebook?

I have a Macbook Pro and I'm connecting the HP via DVI to my computer. Problem is that after I disconnect the DVI plug from my MBP, my MBP thinks the external monitor is still connected. I can go to Sysprefs > Displays > Gather Windows and it'll clearly have the HP's display pref window showing up. Clicking "Detect Displays" doesn't change anything.

This is a huge issue since any programs that were previously shown on the external display continue to think the display is still there and then I can't access them.

I'm not sure if this is a monitor, Mac OS, laptop, or cable issue, so it'd be good to see if other people are having problems too.

One of the w2207 I wound up returning was either too sharp, or had the luminance set way too high. I had a bad headache just looking at black text on white background if I used the screen for more than 3 mins.

The other w2207's varied in brightness intensity, but wasnt remotely that bad.

Maybe that's is one of the problems.

YES! I'm SO glad I've found someone with this same problem. I thought it was just me. I felt as though my whole head was fogging up after a few minutes. My eyes hurt. My head throbbed. All I could do was turn down the brightness to 30%. I've still got the monitor because I wasn't sure if it was just me (also it was incredibly inconvenient to return it), but now I'm thinking I should take it back.

I use an LCD monitor all day at work. I use one on my gf's computer, but nothing has ever felt like this.

What should I do?

I just picked one of these up at a Circuit City in Columbus, Ohio. Beautiful display, no backlight problems or stuck pixels. Fortunately I lucked out and got a Samsung Panel, at least as far as my research goes.

LTM220M1 - L01 Taken from the service menu.
Manufacture Date- July 07

I also have a Chimei 22inch LCD and this one is leaps and bounds above it. I am extremely happy with this purchase.

Still enjoying my 2207 here. I'm a bit too dazed to search through the countless pages of this thread, but can someone tell me what the deal with manufacture date is? Is there certain feature/bug/fix at a certain point in time that the manf. date is being posted here?

Thanks! :cool:

Still enjoying my 2207 here. I'm a bit too dazed to search through the countless pages of this thread, but can someone tell me what the deal with manufacture date is? Is there certain feature/bug/fix at a certain point in time that the manf. date is being posted here?

Thanks! :cool:

There are some different panels just by HP namely a Samsung, LG and Innolux panels

YES! I'm SO glad I've found someone with this same problem. I thought it was just me. I felt as though my whole head was fogging up after a few minutes. My eyes hurt. My head throbbed. All I could do was turn down the brightness to 30%. I've still got the monitor because I wasn't sure if it was just me (also it was incredibly inconvenient to return it), but now I'm thinking I should take it back.

I use an LCD monitor all day at work. I use one on my gf's computer, but nothing has ever felt like this.

What should I do?

I would return/exchange it. Chances are that another one wont be as bright as this one.

I cant even imagine staring at a screen for 3 hours let alone 3 mins if it is as bright as I think it is.

Note: most retailers have only a 14 day return period.

The monitors being too bright are not a flaw. Turning it down will solve the problem, that is why they gave you the controls in the first place. I use highly reputable 20/24 inch Dell screens at work and they are even brighter then the W2207 - I have these at 0 brightness and I still need to tweak the video card to lower the brightness, You might be like me who is really sesitive to high contrast and bright lights. I also cannot understand why they are so high at default. At 100% they light up my whole room and I will need sunglasses.

Try adjusting the gamma on your video card to 0.85 and lowering the contrast - that will smooth out a lot of the piercing white light,

Hi Guys,

I recently bought an HP w2408h, but returned it because of bad backlighting and a dead pixel.

For those of you who own the HP w2207:
-have you had any problems with a thin red bar showing up on the left hand side of the screen?

I read some reports of this happening to some HP w2207 and HP w2408 screens and I'm not sure how widespread it is.

I'm thinking of trying my luck and getting another w2408 (and hope it has no dead pixels and better backlighting), but worried this red line problem might show up a few months down the line.

Any comments on this anyone?

Hi Guys,

For those of you who own the HP w2207:
-have you had any problems with a thin red bar showing up on the left hand side of the screen?

I read some reports of this happening to some HP w2207 and HP w2408 screens and I'm not sure how widespread it is.

Any comments on this anyone?

I've only had my HP w2207 a few days but I have not experience anything like this. Very little to no backlight bleeding, no stuck pixels. Also, I've read through much of this thread, among other threads on various forums, and not heard much about this.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear it.

I'm in Europe, and saw three HP 20" display models in the store all with the weird line problem which is why I looked it up in the first place.
Hopefully this is an uncommon defect on a small portion.

The huge positive response on this thread says alot about the 22" and the w2408 I tried over the weekend had a stunning picture IMHO. Colors bright and vivid. Only wish it had more connectivity options.

Something for the EU customers here (particularly the UK) and HP's 1-year guarantee.

The interpretation of EU rules (don't you just love 'em) is that electrical items have a 2-year warranty.

Then we have the SOG (Sales of Goods Act) which says that a quality manufactured item would be expected to last longer than 12-months. People have successfully argued this with the result being that the retailers/manufacturers issue a refund or replacement.

A washing machine for example may come with a 12-month guarantee, yet is expected to last for 6-years.

A UK customer outside of HP's 12-month warranty would be perfectly entitled to take HP to a Small Claim's Court claiming inferior goods. Most retailers/manufacturers never let it get to this stage since it's more cost effective for them to refund, and that there is already case law and statute upholding this approach.

So... HP's measley 12-month warranty is meaningless. In the UK your contract is with the retailer anyway. You have no contract or agreement with HP.

All of that's based on English contract law so may not apply elsewhere.

The monitors will last for years to come. I have a Hanns-G HC194D (19" 4:3) here which comes with a 3-year RTB warranty. A Dyson vacuum cleaner with a 5-year warranty.

I went through all of this with HP a few years back with an Ipaq 2215 PDA. It was faulty straight out of the box (broken joystick), and within an hour I was back at PC-World who didn't want to know. And HP who wanted me to post it some distant place at my expense. So much for customer service. So I issued papers on PC-World, receiving a brand new Ipaq (they didn't even bother to collect the old one) and £50 of vouchers a few weeks later.

Just issue papers on them if you have any problems that they won't deal with. In the UK though, your contract and warranty is with the retailer, you have no agreement with the manufacturer. Most companies don't know the law, but the courts do.. :) And it's less hassle for the companies to just pay out to get rid of you.

I picked up this monitor this past week and I wanted to ask for some feedback/help on my situation.

First some information up front:

manufactured in June 2007
Model W2007 (RK284AA)
REV: ATG001
Description: w2007 Monitor
(HSTND-2281-L)

I'm curious to know if anyone has had the same problems as me and if I just got a defective monitor, or if all of them are like this.

My monitor (tested on both DVI-D and VGA) with certain shades of colours displays what I'd describe as blockiness or shadows. It looked kinda like a bar chart in shadows on the one colour in windows explorer (where I first discovered the problem). It's almost like it's not rendering the colour right or is having difficulty.

I also noticed when playing video, whatever the source, DVD, avi, etc. and in any video player that this blockiness or shadows showed up, especially on peoples clothing that was darker or on vehicles or walls. I know there will be quality loss playing any video that isn't meant for the resolution, but this definitely wasn't that problem.

It showed up in still pictures as well with certain darker shades of colours, but especially gray. I noticed it in IE, Outlook Express and Windows Explorer since they all exhibit the same colour. It wasn't restricted to any part of the screen either. I sent a screenshot to a friend of the problem and they couldn't see it, so it was an issue on my end with the colour.

Has anyone else seen these symptoms before? Are they all like this, or did I just get a bad one?

I need to know if I should just make an exchange or move on to a different monitor (at this point probably a CRT).

I made a few screenshots to try and illustrate what I'm talking about, but wh en I sent the screenshots to a friend, they couldn't see them as I mentioned. So this time I took some video snapshots to try and show the problem (baring in mine this happens not only in video). These are blown up of course, so bare that in mind as well.

In the first one, notice the guy's chair and suit, bother darker colours, both with the blotches or shadows (on my end at least). Please tell me if it doesn't show up on your end.

The second shot, look at the night sky, the darker it gets the worse the shadows/blotches get.

In the last shot, look at the gray wall on the left. next to Bowler hat guy,

All TN panels, like the w2207 as well as the samsung 226bw etc have this issue. This panel like all 22" use 6 bit color, and uses an algorithm to pretend to be 8bit and the blockiness is the result.

It's normal..

Yeah, but should it be showing up in Windows Explorer, IE, Outlook Express and in still pictures?

I've used other TN LCDs and I've never seen it with still images/graphics.

This is my first post, but I just read through this entire thread and I am definitely considering this monitor. I currently have an Acer AL2223w, and I have never really been quite satisfied with it.

I was entertaining the idea of getting a second Acer, but I wanted to see what was available before committing, as it would be simpler to sell my Acer and get two HPs rather than get another Acer that I don't even particularly like.

I guess my question for the owners of the HP w2207 would be: do you guys have any experience with my Acer panel next to an HP w2207? I know that's a stretch, but I thought I would ask. A decent stand alone is worth the extra cost of the HP vs another Acer. I also paid far more than the Acer is currently going for on Newegg, so that's not really the question. I haven't found an HP w2207 on display in the same store as an AL2223w, so I can't compare them directly.

I may buy one from BB (CC Price Match of course) and just bring it home and decide, but any feedback would be awesome. This thread has been of immense help, so thanks guys.

This is my first post, but I just read through this entire thread and I am definitely considering this monitor. I currently have an Acer AL2223w, and I have never really been quite satisfied with it.

I was entertaining the idea of getting a second Acer, but I wanted to see what was available before committing, as it would be simpler to sell my Acer and get two HPs rather than get another Acer that I don't even particularly like.

I guess my question for the owners of the HP w2207 would be: do you guys have any experience with my Acer panel next to an HP w2207? I know that's a stretch, but I thought I would ask. A decent stand alone is worth the extra cost of the HP vs another Acer. I also paid far more than the Acer is currently going for on Newegg, so that's not really the question. I haven't found an HP w2207 on display in the same store as an AL2223w, so I can't compare them directly.

I may buy one from BB (CC Price Match of course) and just bring it home and decide, but any feedback would be awesome. This thread has been of immense help, so thanks guys.

I'm fairly sure that that Acer uses one of the Chimei 22inch panels. If that is the case, I recently replaced my 22inch Chimei display with one of these HP w2207 and it was a pretty big difference. Everything about this display is much better than my Chimei.

I would advise you to just pick one up from the store, take it home and compare. You want to get one of the ones with a Samsung panels though, as I'm sure you read from this thread.

How does one find the panel type?
I just got my 2207 yesterday

Also, when I install the software, the pivot software doesn't install. I get an error message.
Could it be a bad disk?

Got the pivot working ok, but doubt that I will ever use that feature.
Have not figured out how to do two page display or what panel I have.
Love the color, clarity and overall appearance but reallly have to tone down the brightness a bunch to use it, especially on text docs.

Great picture and features, but I couldn’t handle the glossy screen. I'm an ITI major at Rutgers University so I'm constantly doing schoolwork for various classes on my monitor. The lengthy assignments really take a toll on my eyes while using the w2207. The eye strain occured even when using the monitor in text mode. This wasn't an issue when using my old Samsung 204b. It seems I may be in the minority however since there aren't too many complaints of eye strain with this LCD.

My solution: The w2207 is now up for sale on eBay (just posted it in the for/sale forum here also) and I got a Sammy 24' for only $364 after rebates from Circuit City on Black Friday. With finals just around the corner, I've had no time to even open the new Samsung. I know I'll be distracted bigtime if I do.

Last night I had a stray wiimote nearly put a hole in my Sammy 940bw. So I went shopping and this w2207h is the purdiest thing I could find for a reasonable price here in the UK. Absolutely gorgeous, the built-in scaling is wonderful, and frankly, it seems like it'll be a nice partner to my Sony KDL46W2000U.

To sum it up, I'm actually starting to play quite more pc games (atleast 8 hours today) just from getting this monitor, it looks that good.

Great picture and features, but I couldn’t handle the glossy screen. I'm an ITI major at Rutgers University so I'm constantly doing schoolwork for various classes on my monitor. The lengthy assignments really take a toll on my eyes while using the w2207. The eye strain occured even when using the monitor in text mode. This wasn't an issue when using my old Samsung 204b. It seems I may be in the minority however since there aren't too many complaints of eye strain with this LCD.

My solution: The w2207 is now up for sale on eBay (just posted it in the for/sale forum here also) and I got a Sammy 24' for only $364 after rebates from Circuit City on Black Friday. With finals just around the corner, I've had no time to even open the new Samsung. I know I'll be distracted bigtime if I do.

Most of us dont use those preset modes for gaming, text, pics etc. Those modes are gimmicks.

I do know what you mean by eyestrain, since the liminance is set too high for some of the w2207. I returned 1 of them for exactly the same reason, but the one I kept is very reasonable and causes no extra eyestrain

Back