*** The Official [H]ardForum Top10 Database ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!! :eek: 200k fell like nothing!!! :eek:

You da man cent...can't wait to take the time to update the charts to see that 207k up atop the AM3 listings.

Truely nice work, you're a real inspiration. :cool:

I'm nearing 50k in 3D 2003, I'll keep you posted.

200k in AM3 is bein a BLANK ;)

Gotten 199,311

If my CPU would do 300MHz more Id hit 210k ;)

nuts.. yum :D

I've hit the limit of 1067fsb strap for 2x512MB PC5400ULv1.5 at 4-4-3-5 at 2.2v. The max is 421fsb.

Still not too bad though eva...man...I'm gonna have my work cut out for me when I can eventually get around to some updates here. :p

3D Mark 2006 - 13,005

3d2006130059ty.jpg

3D Mark 2005 - 21,419

3d2005214195dz.jpg

Haha, I love the N/A of the 200,000 score on AM3. I think at that point it's saying "GO USE SOMETHING ELSE, LEAVE ME ALONE TO DIE ALREADY!".

:cool: Nice work.

It will shows as N/As with clockgen or setfsb activated in AM3 runs.

Heres with Vcore @ 1.675V...Still tuning the cascade for more load test.....It will be 5Ghz+ easy with -90Cs evap. temp. and:)

screenshot2394co.jpg

Very nice man...I've got tomorrow and friday off...so for SURE I'll be able to get these charts updated...and it's about time, some of you guys are doing great things with those chips.

Damn cent, that is freaking rediculous. Be sure to donate those parts when you get bored with them. ;)

And how in the hell are you "trying" to get -90C evap temps? Isn't your yellowcab cascadoe like -100C and lower? Something's odd there...

-100C is evap temp. with idle cpu. Load with conroe will be lot higher around -80ish with compressor tuned for conroe's heat load (less idle evap temp. means less fluctuations on load temp). Right now cascade still being fine tune for it.

Heres AM3 with Infinity 975X board....

screenshot0278xy.jpg

Nice stuff man...I generally do like to see AM3 results posted with CPU/GFX scores intact...but for the truely [H]...not being able to abuse ClockGen would be hell. :p

I'm starting to settle down and get more into gaming and 24/7 stable overclocking, but you guys will always have a place in my heart.

When I eventually get my new hardware I'll still be making a bit of showing around here again...and until then...keep those benchies comin'. :D :cool:

Here we go...updates are finally done you guys...and OCG, if you could please let me know what specific CPU/GPU clocks were used for your 197k AM3 run it'd be appreciated.

Wow...nice stuff.

That sure is a funky new look for SmartGuardian. :p

Updates might not be done for a few days, don't know when I'll be running home from my gf's mom's place again, but I'll keep in touch with you guys to let you know that I'm still here. :cool:

There we go...I knew I'd see you layin' the smackdown with a 70k+ '01 run soon.

Thanks cent, lookin' good.

my turn with E6600, Intel D975XBX badaxe stock rev304 with HIS X1900 CF + Gecube X1900XTX both stock hsf air

@3861mhz

3dmark05 breaking 22k!

@3604mhz

3dmark2001 63k!

@732/864

3dmark2003 breaking 41k!

@732/864

3dmark06 nearly 13k

@732/864

32M

:D

24K passed:)...
Have to go back to bad axe.
Infinity 975X/G and P5WDH can't cut it.....for now..

24klp9.jpg

centvalny said:
24K passed:)...
Have to go back to bad axe.
Infinity 975X/G and P5WDH can't cut it.....for now..

I have a few questions in relation to the Conroe OC database I am making.

1. May I have the CPU voltage used for your CPU overclock please?
2. And are you still suing the Corsair 6400 RAM?
3. Do you know the Week and Code for your X6800 and E6700 CPUs?
4. I don't know anything about phase cooling. Is there a brand and model number for yours,
or is it a home made thing?

And a few questions relating to this overclock:
http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1029553660&postcount=744

1. The CPU voltage used. If you can remember that far back.
2. The cooling method used and the brand/model of the cooling appartus.
3. The motherboard used and the BIOS version used.

Sorry for being absent almost entirely from the forums guys...I'll be sittin' down tomorrow night to get some updates done, no worries, I haven't forgotten about ya. ;)

Alright, finally got the updates done...and the charts are startin' to look better and better.

Keep up the good work you guys, and I'll try to be around more often to keep up to speed with your results. :)

EDIT: Also just updated the initial post with descriptions about screenshot submissions for 2001/03/05/06 results and updated the listed version of CPU-Z to 1.35.

cornelious0_0 said:
Alright, finally got the updates done...and the charts are startin' to look better and better.

Keep up the good work you guys, and I'll try to be around more often to keep up to speed with your results. :)

EDIT: Also just updated the initial post with descriptions about screenshot submissions for 2001/03/05/06 results and updated the listed version of CPU-Z to 1.35.
great job man!
(hooray I made the list!)

you've missed a lot of my updated scores (47k 03, 199k AM3, lower SP32m)

and i dont know why there is ??? under my clockspeeds, because all of mine are clearly listed. :cool:

OverclockingGuru said:
you've missed a lot of my updated scores (47k 03, 199k AM3, lower SP32m)

and i dont know why there is ??? under my clockspeeds, because all of mine are clearly listed. :cool:

Sorry bro, it's nothing personal if I ever miss a time/score to update...but I went back a few pages and couldn't find any of the scores you referenced...mind reposting them just incase?

eva2000 said:
How's this for Big Typhoon air :D

What happened to your Swiftech watercooling? Also I see you switched to G. Skill from Corsair.

centvalny said:
Still with Win. XP...will run server next..

screenshot097aw8.jpg

Was that with the Intel (bios version 1334) board or the DFI (6.00 pg??) board?

That sp1m ran with Infinity 975X with bios 0707 beta (which DFI took it off from their beta bioses site) and DI cooling with NB vmoded on water...

screenshot022qy8.jpg

Alright guys...I've gone through a few ups and downs lately, but due to the fact that the hardware in my sig is on the way (via DHL) I'm starting to get a lot more "into" the benching/performance scene...yet again.

With the retail availability of Conroe/AM2 upon us I'd really like to see some new benchies submitted...I was just surprised when I didn't see a single new submission over the last number of days while I was "down and out".

Come on guys, flex those wallets and show me what you've got!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back