*** The Official [H]ardForum Top10 Database ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6600 QPGE1 B1 Step 5 @4011Mhz Swiftech G4 Storm water cooled

Max 32M so far

@4011Mhz - 9x445fsb 1:1 4-4-3-8 :cool:

32M will be posted in under 18 mins :p

Allendale%203400%20SuperPI%201M.JPG

CPU-Z voltage readout is off; voltage is actually around 1.48.

cornelious0_0 said:
Thanks guys, I'm headin' to bed for now, but I'll get the updates done tomorrow sometime.
better squeeze this one in before you update then

E6600 QPGE B1 @4043Mhz

A Couple of new scores for ya. I couldn't resist the upgrade bug....
I broke down and bought a 570SLI MoBO, ASUS P5NSLI ( Hey it's cheap, and I was getting that itch), and an E6600.The Board has been a bit disappointing,
But it had known issues and I was hoping for a new bios release, still hoping.....
Board maxes out around 330FSB. I'll post the best scores so far
at ddr2-800Mem 4-4-4-12 2.98GHZ CPU

3DMark2003 43,225 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4934542
3DMark2006 10,965 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=459929

Very nice...sorry I wasn't around much today, but I've got a good 7 hours of nothing to do tomorrow so I'll be around a fair bit and will make my best attempt to get things updated.

Keep it comin' guys. :cool:

Updates are all done you guys.

It's a shame to see some people in the lead in some areas who don't even run other tests...hopefully a certain select few around here might have time to run a few other tests and spread their superiority across the leaderboard(s). :cool:

cornelious0_0 said:
Updates are all done you guys.

It's a shame to see some people in the lead in some areas who don't even run other tests...hopefully a certain select few around here might have time to run a few other tests and spread their superiority across the leaderboard(s). :cool:

Yeah, I'd love to, but I don't game seriously enough to buy two graphics cards; sadly my 7800GTX doesn't keep up with faster cards in a dual solution :( I use my (aircooled) OC'd system for stable everyday use though, I'd like to see some of the people in the top spots say that! (though I entirely realize this is a thread for benching and not necessarily about stability). :D

Anyway, there's more in this Allendale than I've seen yet; luckily the lower-power chip will probably work in my Zalman passively-cooled case (the last NetBurst chips were a no-go). The case does a bit better than aircooling so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to put up a score at 3600MHz when I give it a shot next week. Pretty fast system for everyday use.

I appreciate you keeping the list up to date though cornelious! It's good to be back on.

>trinity< said:
Aquamark3 175,580
X6800@3750 4-4-3-5 2.25v

test11.jpg

That is a nice overclock on your X6800. Please post all the details over here. Not very many people
have submitted X6800 overclocks for some reason.

Hey guys.
Here is my best so far.
Spec.
Retail E6600 627
Intel D975XBX R304 unlocked.
Corsair Value select DDR2 667 @ 840Mhz 4-4-4-15.
X1900XT
Skyhawk GM640SC PSU.
Stock cooler for now :p
----------------------------------------------------

Do post your comments.

untitled1cl2.jpg

Ok here is my latest aquamark3 score. Please add me.

3: >trinity< - 189,773 - Intel Core 2 Duo X6800 @ 3.80GHz - 1 x 7950GX2 @ 570/1600

Ok and now my SuperPI 32M score. I can make the pic bigger if some people can't read it.

2: >trinity< - 12m 54.344s - Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 @ 4GHz

Thanks for the updates guys...but here's one of my own...just because I know not EVERYone checks out the first page on a daily basis...

*** NOTICE ***

As of today I will no longer be updating this Top10 Database. I have now officially made my move to hardwareasylum.com to where some of my good friends have also relocated. The forums at hardwareasylum are very laid back and friendly, and have a very enthusiast driven mindset. I have taken on moderator status on the hardwareasylum forums and am "running" the top 10 database there now. I will not be migrating any of these scores to their top 10 listings, but if you wish to continue to take part in this thread (or you want to check out a new and prospering hardware enthusiast forum) you'll have to come and signup.

Here's a direct link to the forums: http://www.hardwareasylum.com/forums/index.php

I'm under the same username on HWA as I am here...so come look for me (shouldn't be too hard to find) and shoot me a PM if you have any questions...because I will not even be around here to check PM's that often anymore.

This is nothing personal, but I needed a change and more responsibility...and HWA has given me just that. Hopefully some of you will follow in my footsteps and help drive our population and once again help me fill up the Top 10 charts. :cool:

yo!!...
see u around brother. Mucho respect for you always. :)

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back