*** The Official [H]ard SuperPi Challenge ***

BitchBreaker said:
That's my boy! guess i got to break out my 955xe ES and ln2...tisk tisk tisk..the thing's u make me do ;) good oc bro and i cant wait to grab that #1 spot from u again ;)

I love the competition.....finally something's going on. :rolleyes: :D

shockerweb said:
gah i tried....

would faster ram MHz help much?

Typically yes, it would...but there're a lot of things that can factor into your time. SuperPi does love tight memory timings and extra bandwidth though, so see what you can do. Don't wanna say I don't have hope, but you've got over a minute to shave off to get into the AMD Top10, and I doubt that'll happen with memory tweaking alone...better have some headroom left in that Sandy of yours. ;) :)

cornelious0_0 said:
Typically yes, it would...but there're a lot of things that can factor into your time. SuperPi does love tight memory timings and extra bandwidth though, so see what you can do. Don't wanna say I don't have hope, but you've got over a minute to shave off to get into the AMD Top10, and I doubt that'll happen with memory tweaking alone...better have some headroom left in that Sandy of yours. ;) :)

damnit ! i promised myself I would stop my overclocking obsession and just stay nice happy and stable @ 2880... now this thread! ahhhhhhhh...evil!

welp... i oced ...high... and im getting all errors saying all these files are corrupt... excellent...i just formatted :-( !

shockerweb said:
damnit ! i promised myself I would stop my overclocking obsession and just stay nice happy and stable @ 2880... now this thread! ahhhhhhhh...evil!

Sorry, but that's kinda what I'm/we're here for. ;) :D

shockerweb said:
nah its all good lol...my fault

You can try, but there's no way you're getting away from OC'ing...I still haven't found a way. All I've got at home for a comp is this P2-350, so I resorted to OC'ing my girlfriends mom's comp...2800+ Newcastle s754 with 512MB PC3200 and a Radeon 9250...fun fun. :rolleyes:

Ah well, it's a hobby I guess, an expensive and overly addicting one, but a hobby none-the-less. :D

BitchBreaker said:
ok man gona do some ln2 run's soon and try a few diff chip's 670,570 again, and 955xe :)

Frick man...I hope you come up with something...really excited to see the 955XE on LN2, good luck.

Looks like snakebiteuk35 needs the SuperPI modded ver. :)
Just kidding.. ;)
32MSPi3.jpg

10: mikelz85 - 24m 50s - A64 3000+ @ 2.93GHz

lol

I GOT 24m 51s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gah.

i need to shave off 1 second to tie
2 seconds to win ! :D

cornelious0_0 said:
Hell, wouldn't even need that, you could probly cut off 1 second with some OS tweaks or memory timings...but have at 'er...good luck. :)

For sure.. :)

go to start > run > msconfig
run window's in diagnostic mode and shut explorer.exe off then make that pi run ;)

BitchBreaker said:
go to start > run > msconfig
run window's in diagnostic mode and shut explorer.exe off then make that pi run ;)

And that's why I never get into performance pissing matches on here...there's always someone who knows one more trick than me to shave a few seconds off a benchmark :p

Holy CRAP man that's sick..congrats on that ridiculous time...you earned it.

Is this with jinu's latest prototype of his V2000 phase change or something else?

Edit: just saw your post in his thread.....nvm. :)

cornelious0_0 said:
nice job on the imroved time gjwild...got anything left in it? :)
Thanks, that's probably about it..I think I can get in the Top 5..
I still think I can squeeze a couple more HTT'S out of her. I probably won't give up
til I reach into the 23 min. + range or something breaks.. :)

gjwild said:
Thanks, that's probably about it..I think I can get in the Top 5..
I still think I can squeeze a couple more HTT'S out of her. I probably won't give up
til I reach into the 23 min. + range or something breaks.. :)
water ;)

Just did a run for testing and thought I'd check to see if I made the Top10 list, and I did. :cool: Toss me in if you're still updating this.

SuperPI32M.jpg

tsuehpsyde said:
Just did a run for testing and thought I'd check to see if I made the Top10 list, and I did. :cool: Toss me in if you're still updating this.

Of course I'm still updating it, there's more going on in this thread then the ORB...so I'm as eager as ever to see new times out of you guys. :cool:

Nice job bro, keep at 'er and see if you can pick up any more ground on the Top10.

Nice showing with the new submissions guys. deachus, what chip are you running there...I know it's a 3.2GHz...but what...3.2E or a 500 series chip?

Bitchbreaker...slow down man...good god, I can't wait to see what you can do with those things, I've been seeing nothing but good things out of those Preslers. :cool:

deachus is running a 3.2E...Damn good cpu...Hey Corn remember when i took the #6 spot with my 3.2e? them were the good old day's.

Back