*** The Official [H]ard SuperPi Challenge ***

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by cornelious0_0, Dec 5, 2004.

1. cornelious0_0

cornelious0_0 [H]ardForum Junkie

Man, can't wait to see what you can do with it...should be a kicka$$ ride. :D

Yeah man, good times...good times indeed. I remember when nobody around here was really running phase change or DICE/LN2...back when centvalny was toying with the thoughts of h2O and we all marveled when he hooked up his VapoLS for the first time. Man how time flies. :D

2. BitchBreaker

BitchBreaker [H]ard|Gawd

Indeed it does man...we had some good times back in the day, heh remember a 24kt gold psu i built for u? that was a pretty neat little toy.

3. ryuji

ryuji 2[H]4U

ill be getting a 930 as well, perhaps it will perform enough to beat the 506 bench i did.. with my water

im still a little unsure of if the 9xx series fixes the 8xx's performance issues, but bitchbreaker says it does... so one can only hope.. if its true and he got 5 ghz on air... i should expect some good clocks and performance

what you guys think conroe is going to do in comparison to presler with its a64 length pipeline and all

4. cornelious0_0

Yeah, good times.

5. tsuehpsyde

tsuehpsyde [H]ardness Supreme

Got bored last night so I went for a 3.2GHz 1M run. Obviously this counts towards nothing, but still fun to show you guys. :) Happy to be in the 25s realm. I really think you should include 1M with pi_mod since it gives easier times to work with, but meh, your call. I might try to pull a 32M run tomorrow to see if I can't take a few spots higher, pretty sure I can.

Click for full sized
    [​IMG]

Full Folding Ahead!

[​IMG]

6. cornelious0_0

Nice bro...show us what you've got. :cool:

7. gjwild

gjwild [H]Lite

Let's see it tsuehpsyde. :) Sweet time on that 1M..

8. JoeBoomz

JoeBoomz n00b

It's good to be back on the list again, with a sub-$500 chip to boot! ;)

Amazingly, the results were obtained with Intel's STOCK cooler. I'm looking forward to getting the chip on water to see what it can really do (temps are around 90c :cool: ).

[​IMG]

9. JoeBoomz

JoeBoomz n00b

oh balls, this thread's dead. Apparently I'm a dumbass. I'll get it on water and be back for the new thread (here).

Maybe someone oughta lock this one? I just followed an old link...

10. cornelious0_0

I'll re-submit a "lock request" to the mods...I thought it had been done...oops. :p