*** The Official [H]ard SuperPi Challenge ***

BitchBreaker said:
Nope u can have it bro :)

Awsome, thx for all your help again.....

Say, with that fan you modded onto the PSU.....what kind of noise levels am I going to be hearing out of the PSU after the mods? Just wondering...I can always 7v mod the fan, but I don't want a racket in my parents comp. ;)

Hey Corn Did ya see Sucka's PI time and stuff!! He hast it pasted on the thread. Its 32m and its Fatsre then Hipro's time..Didnt know if ya saw it. If its Good that puts AMD back on top!!

4.7ish.JPG

:eek: got wore out with playing with my vapo so i called it quit's at 4.9,no SS yet but after i tune a little more ill show ya some pi time's :)

Captin Insano said:
Hey Corn Did ya see Sucka's PI time and stuff!! He hast it pasted on the thread. Its 32m and its Fatsre then Hipro's time..Didnt know if ya saw it. If its Good that puts AMD back on top!!

Holy crap...no i didnt......nice stuff. :D

BitchBreaker said:
Odd it should be there by now....

Did you get any kind of tracking with it? I haven't seen it...but I also haven't seen any door hangers or anything about a missed dropoff.

Damn, I finally got around to running a 32m, got excited to post it here, and found out 36 mins isnt shit in this thread, lol!

Yeah guys, still here.....sorry for being gone for so long...but no comp, combined with packing and getting ready to leave home for the first time has kept me very busy. I dont want to lose touch with everyone...so I figured I'd stop in while I had a free hour and let you know that I'm still kickin'.

Not important, but I'm in the sub-30 club, thought I'd show off the Pi and strut my stuff for a least a few minutes of fame (even if 1M SuperPI isn't counted). :cool:

29797_G.jpg

Hope ya ain't dead, c0rn.

Well guys, as of last weekend I was completely moved into my new place (out of the house for my first time) and I'm settled in finally. I still don't have the net hooked up but hopefully will soon. I'm gonna be back at my parents place (where I am now) to format this comp...so I'll be online again then, and after that I'm not 100% sure when/how often until I get the net hooked up at home....but I at least wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Gonna get all my threads updated tomorrow, just stopping in for that update right now before work.

well fuck. I accedently closed the finishing screen before an SS, so i just took this one.
I have the epox 9NPA+ which shows the vcore as being ~.1 higher than it really is, i am not pumpign 1.8v through this chip lol. I have to run at +.225 from stock to get it stable @ 2600.
superpi9yz.jpg

Well I think i will try another shot here in about a week or less. have my new something and its not a CPU that i wanna try out. I think it should put me back in the top 10 On the AMD side for 32m. and its on my old stuff. HAHAHA!!!! cant wait to see!!!! So Corn you betta get ready to put me back in the top 10...... :).

capt insano, why bother? corn is mia these days anyway. I have a few unpublished scores that are top 10 material, but what would be the point?

Corn Isnt completly MIA. he checks in from time to time. He will have his Interent connection before to long @ his new place. Sometimes it takes it a lil bit. But we will see. So show what ya got man!! if things go as planned i will and should be back in the top 5. Was there for a long time.... But as i said we will see. Hopefully Corn gets his stuff handled at his new place or maybe he will stop in at his folks house... who knows but he always seems to make it.. Eventually... lol

Ill post the latest 32meg from me...it's faster then any currently on the list for intel and amd :)

Behold! The powah that is Opteron 144 939!!! :rolleyes: Well its good enough to beat my Winnie by 22 seconds ... and doesn't require sub-zero cooling or a lot of volts. Might be able to do a little better if I pull my game memory out.

342x934div32m9xe.png

Hmmm... this place is kind of a ghost town these days. Any chance the list will be updated?

Edit: Behold some more! Operton 146 and old school BH-5!

310x1034divadf1za.png

Dang! Messed up that screenie by cropping the CPU-Z ID. Here's the link though.

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=41447

Sorry guys, I really am...but I don't have time to do any updating now....but I do have internet access at the girlfriends mom's house every few days or so.

Next time I stop by I'll try and set aside more time for the forum...cus I know I really haven't been active at all lately...but i want to be.

I am literally dirt broke....just dropped $300 that I barely had on my saltwater tank and the rest went to food today.....so unless I have parts donated/loaned to me I really do not have the option to get a home comp up and running any time soon. :(

Looks like I never got the call or i missed it...but after PM'ing back and forth I'm actually online now...finally gonna update the ORB and Pi lists...waiting anctiously to get back into the swing of things again. :D :cool:

Gonna get going...was gonna update the Pi Challenge today...but I'm starving...will probly come back tomorrow or the day after to do it, but I wanted to let a few people know what was going on, and update the ORB today...just so you all know what's going on.

EDIT: I'm gonna be back later tonight, dunno exactly what time...but we're (me and my gf) are gonna head home and get some food...but I'll be back...waiting for BitchBreaker to get online. :p

Not sure if Corn will ever get back to this thread, but just in case here my Opteron 148 giving me a new personal best.

309x11bh52nd5ex.png

Sorry guys, that night i said I was gonna come update the Pi Challenge I slept in rank...I will be getting to it...I haven't forgotten about you guys, heading out here right away to the mall and we're (me and my gf) are going to see Doom tonight...I'm super pumped.

At the very latest I've got tomorrow off work and I'll come by and update this thread then, cus my gf is at school and I'll need something to do.

Back