*** The Official [H]ard ORB ***

Sorry guys, I really am...but I don't have time to do any updating now....but I do have internet access at the girlfriends mom's house every few days or so.

Next time I stop by I'll try and set aside more time for the forum...cus I know I really haven't been active at all lately...but i want to be.

I am literally dirt broke....just dropped $300 that I barely had on my saltwater tank and the rest went to food today.....so unless I have parts donated/loaned to me I really do not have the option to get a home comp up and running any time soon. That and I need a better job right now to cover the cost of internet hookup ontop of rent and daily expenses so we'll see what happens I guess. :(

Well, for being at sticky status, you really should make time when you're on the forums to at LEAST update your stickies. If you don't have the time, give them to someone else who can. Mentok already offfered once, I'm sure he'd take it. And the ARC should be removed, it's worthless anymore.

Anyway, when you get time again, my most recent score.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1302979

Time to move up on the PCmark04 list to the top!!
changes.jpg

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm04=3103275
For an obsolete chipset. this little $75 Epox 5PDAJ continues to amaze me. I never guessed that I would be getting 4590mhz from a 540J 3.2 ghz Processor!!

WZ

Guess what guys, the thread is updated...

I'll have a rig up and running right away by the sounds of it...but until then I still don't have constant internet access. Had enough time today to stop in and post a bit more...just to let you know that as soon as my rig is up and going and I have internet access at home, I'm gonna get Kyle to put up the ORB and Pi threads on the front page so we can get things rolling again.

I haven't forgotten where I came from, and how much I owe to the [H] community...i will return...I promise. :)

Well i'd like to get in the fun if the list is still being updated
here are my scores as follows

3DMark01 - 31749
Don't have a Screenshot for this one. sorry

3DMark03 - 18890

3DMark05 - 8834

The test was run with these settings (Other Specs in Sig)
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Deigo (CABGE 0522 XPBW) @ 10x270(2.7GHz) 1.4Vcore 3xHTT || 2x1GB @ 270Mhz 1:1 3-3-3-7 T1 2.7 Vdimm || Core @ 500 (+40Mhz Delta) - Mem @ 1350 w/ 81.85 drivers

It is still being updated, but I dont have internet at home yet, hopefully will have something (at least dialup) running at home within the week...other then that, not a lot of time to do much.

I HAVE THE INTERNET!!!!!

W00T FOR DIALUP!!!!!

So yeah, I'll actually be able to update the ORB and SuperPi Challenge on a regular basis now...I'm gonna send an email to Kyle tonight or tomorrow to post links to the two threads on the front page to breath some new life into the standings.

See you all later, off to eat supper. :)

Wow, finally...updating this thing from home...done for now, nice to see things coming along. Hopefully I'll be up and running with my new rig pretty soon, and then if I get the job I'm goin' for out at the "local" potash mines, I'll be building something slightly nicer in due time.

For now it's nice to at least have the net at home, and know that there's something on the way to keep me busy. :)

Sweet deal, I made #3 on 3DMark03 and #8 on 3DMark05 (non SLI), and missed the 01 list by 1001 points...
Looks like thats my next goal...

Thanks for your work aswell, it is much appreciated. :D

Also why is not a Sticky anymore?

For some reason futuremark won't let me publish my score with my GTX but here is a screenshot.

3DMark05 - 10473

3DMark03 - 21950

My dad had the heater on, because it was cold out yesterday that's why temps are so high.

Roliath, too bad FM doesn't seem it should be submitted...keep trying...nice to see the result(s) though.

Hmm, this PCI S3 in my P2-350 doesn't "register" as a 3d device in order to run 3DMark2001/03/05 or AM3...I wonder if PCMark04 will at least let me have a go. :p

Nice to see the PCMark lists slowly filling up...hopefully there'll eventually BE a Top10 for those two charts. :p

A little update here guys, seeing as some of the scores are overlapping, and I'm seeing many 7800GTX 512MB single card scores exceeding the majority of other SLI scores (6800 series scores mostly) on the ORB...I am deciding to overlap the Top10 lists and get rid of the seperate charts for SLI and single card runs...more straight forward, and it'll give a little more recognition to those who ARE on top.

I realise that most people are going to say "it's not fair making people with 1 video card compete against people with 2...but with CF nearing publicity and the 512MB GTX's and X1800XT's benching as nice as they are, it's only fair I think to stick to single lists...and I'll get Kyle to be aware of this and see if I can get the thread some attention finally.

Haha....take THIS.....

4,469 in '01. :cool:

Don't have a comp I can bench or OC, so I decided to do a base run with the comp I built for my girlfriends mom in the summer...might give 'er a little bit of a speed bump and see what I can do with it. :D

A bit of an update...I can't BELIEVE how much this Radeon 9250 is holding things back...it's hilarious. Going from 1.8GHz @ 200HTT up to 2.3GHz at 255HTT I gained less then 20 3DMarks...it was only when i changed the driver IQ from high quality to high performance that I gained the 500 or so points to put me close to 5k. Considering this MSI K8T Neo-V has no ability to change the CPU voltage, 2.3GHz was all I was able to muster for 3DMark2001 with this thing. I suppose it's not THAT bad for the stock cooler in a rather poorly ventilated case, but I was hoping for a bit more.

I was gonna start OC'ing the passively cooled 9250 today, but first i thought I should clear off the old 5.6 cat's that were on here and install 5.13. Problem came during the re-install, got hit with this stupid 0x8004007 error code, something wrong with the XP installer, and I can't install a damn thing. So, stuck at 1024x768 res now with no VGA drivers...so even screen scrolling is choppy as hell...and I technically don't have a 3d device to run any more tests...so unless i can find a fix for this error code I'll probly just end up formatting this comp when I have time and starting over...hasn't been wiped in about 6 months anyways.

Oh yeah, here's what I ended up with...most i can muster from the system, only the video card left to OC...

Quick suggestion for the top 10 06 marks.....you know to be fair, and more interesting to those with slightly older cards, how about a top 10 for each shader model catagory?

Aaron_ATX said:
Quick suggestion for the top 10 06 marks.....you know to be fair, and more interesting to those with slightly older cards, how about a top 10 for each shader model catagory?

I appreciate the suggestion, but I decided to dump the seperate charts for 2001/03/05 for SLI and single card setups for the same reason I didn't decide to make seperate listings for SM2 and SM3...more info to keep track of...and I want these charts to the the "flat out" Top10. I understand people wanting it to be "more fair" but this thread is more like visiting the ORB and searching for project scores for all catagories. Sure you could select AMD A64 X2 and X700 series and say that you've got the WR in that catagory, and I myself would strive for something similar...but that's not where I wanna go with this thread.

I appreciate the input though, thx a bunch.

Back