*** The Official [H]ard ORB ***

mentok1982 said:
Why have so many people been posting their compare links wrong?

I'm not going to looking through the past 55 pages, but over the past 3 pages I've noted only one wrong link. Some are outdated, since not everyone has chosen to purchase XmarkYY.

kmeson said:
I'm not going to looking through the past 55 pages, but over the past 3 pages I've noted only one wrong link. Some are outdated, since not everyone has chosen to purchase XmarkYY.

I meant in general, not just in this thread.
People have been posting their details link which normally would work but right now Futuremark has that feature turned off.

sry for the lack of updates again guys, gotta get to bed now, but I'll be back tomorrow to get everything caught up.

Hey guys,

I've had my system built for a couple of months now, but just got around to running some benchmarks (Been catching up on my games).

I don't know alot about benching, or what settings you guys generally run.

Let me know how these are. :)

3DMark03 1024x768

3DMark03 1920x1200

defwhig, computerpro3 can you please post your 3DMark05 scores?
Please.

So close to 1,000 scores I can read its pant size.

Haha, scores are finally all up to date...aren't you guys proud of me? :p

Seriously though, been busy with work and I'm in the process of selling off my comp, so I haven't been around. I promise to try harder to stay around here more regularly from now on. :)

yes, we are all very... very... proud of you... you have proved yourself to be a very useful, very reliable [H]ardforum Junkie...

lol... srry..... i have a baby brother that cant stop watching thomas the tank engine..

sparky1_2007 said:
yes, we are all very... very... proud of you... you have proved yourself to be a very useful, very reliable [H]ardforum Junkie...

Give me another 6,000 posts and I won't be one anymore.....hmm.....gotta start thinking of a "title" for myself for when I hit 16k posts. ;)

Official [H]ard Benchie Guru
Official [H]ard Benchie Overlord
Official [H]ard Benchie Shogun
Official [H]ard Benchie Potentate
Official [H]ard Benchie Master
Official [H]ard Benchie King
Official [H]ard Benchie Duke
Official [H]ard Benchie Commander

The Benchie Keeper
Keeper of the Benchies
Exhaulted Sumpreme Benchie Overlord

God I need a thesaurus.

I call dibs on:
The Official [H]ard 3DMark List Master
or something similar to that.

Sure it will take me awhile to get 15,000 more posts, but I do plan on remaining here for the rest of life... until I am too weak to type.

[H]ard|ComputerGuRu

me likes....we'll see, got a ways to go.

mentok1982, dunno 'bout some of those....but again...we'll see.

Update '05... with single card..9107

Nice goin' at breakin' 9k with single card bro....think I'm still maintaining control over my choices here and I'll end up going with the shuttle setup with the X2 4400+ and X900XT....still a nice box it will be....enough to get me excited anyways. Arg.....over $3,000 CDN on that box...fun. :p

cornelious0_0 said:
mentok1982, dunno 'bout some of those....but again...we'll see.

I was just trying to spark your imagination with some suggestions.
I am sure the title you choose will be better than the my suggestions.

mentok1982 said:
I was just trying to spark your imagination with some suggestions.
I am sure the title you choose will be better than the my suggestions.

In due time...it's taken me just over 2 years to hit 10k....probly another good year or so before I hit 16...but it's comin. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
'~'-'~' Little Big Box '~'-'~' (coming soon)
~-~ Shuttle XPC ST20G5 ~-~
~-~ AMD A64 X2 4800+ ~-~
~-~ Corsair TwinX1024-3200XLPro ~-~
~-~ BFG 7800GTX OC 256MB ~-~

<the fonz>heeeeeeeeeeyyyyy</the fonz>

is that a 7800 i see there? Dude, you've gotta stay with one setup and be happy. Seems to me like you're changing your mind every week. One week you've got a venice, then you say you're gonna get an EE Intel, then you're going 4400 amd, then 4800 amd. I wont argue on the 7800 choice, because it's a standout card, but you gotta settle down there! ;)

bubblethumper said:
<the fonz>heeeeeeeeeeyyyyy</the fonz>

is that a 7800 i see there? Dude, you've gotta stay with one setup and be happy. Seems to me like you're changing your mind every week. One week you've got a venice, then you say you're gonna get an EE Intel, then you're going 4400 amd, then 4800 amd. I wont argue on the 7800 choice, because it's a standout card, but you gotta settle down there! ;)

I know I know...I'm building a budget shuttle right now while I save/decide what I actually want. ;)

congrats man, i'm sure with some more tweaks, that you will come within the top 10 of the ORB... good luck..

you should get some watercooling on that thing, and i'm sure that you will be able to OC that beast a whole heck of alot more.. lol

Single BFG 7800GTX

@523(564)/1410

3dmark05 = 9,402 - http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1108248 :cool:

@500(540)/1386

3dmark2003 = 19,627 - http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4174064 :D

3dmark05_523-1410_9402_tn.jpg

3dmark2003_500-1386_19627_tn.jpg

centvalny said:
You have to pass this first ;) ....03' - 33306...

Hei Corn...where are you??

sure will, i get my FX57 tomorrow from AMD, and ill break the 05 while im at it, ill be doing some dry ice all day tomorrow in miami with some friends.

cripy said:
sure will, i get my FX57 tomorrow from AMD, and ill break the 05 while im at it, ill be doing some dry ice all day tomorrow in miami with some friends.

You forgot the ice!!!
How the hell can you have a party, let alone an overclocking party without the ice??

I thought you were bringing it. I brought the gloves.

God damn it, you were supposed to bring the gloves and the ice!
How was I supposed to handle the ice without the gloves?

I don't know.

That's right you don't know cause you a freaking moron!

Have fun! ;)

Back