The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

What's Agrarian Skies? I'm assuming a mod pack of some kind obviously. What's the theme?

Modded skyblock using Hardcore Quest Mod, so it gives you a big list of tasks that you have to complete. Basically items you have to craft/collect. Relies heavily on being able to setup various farms/automation, but also forces you to learn and utilize specific mods. Main mods are Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, Bees/Trees, Minefactory Reloaded.

On a server you can join groups so that you all share the same task list and work together towards completing them.

Hello friends.

Not sure if anyone is still watching this thread. Just wanted to drop in. Sorry I've been away so long. One thing or another has kept me occupied. I've been feeling like doing a little crafting of the mines and I was wondering if anyone else was interested and/or had a modpack in mind.

I would be interested in doing some minecraft. I haven't done much in the past few months. Last modpacks I played were the Agrarian Skies and Crashed Landing challenge mod packs.

I would be interested in doing some minecraft. I haven't done much in the past few months. Last modpacks I played were the Agrarian Skies and Crashed Landing challenge mod packs.

I did Agrarian Skies and Crash Landing as well when I found some time. Pretty different experience from the normal packs. Agrarian Skies 2 for 1.7.10 is being worked on but that's a ways off and the Crash Landing guy is working on a 1.7.10 modpack as well with a different theme.

But yeah I'd be more than happy to host a server if enough people are interested and come to some kind of consensus on a modpack. We can add or subtract a few mods if need be as well.

I know Arr4ws and myself would probably get involved again if it was Vanilla.

Or very little packs, so long as we are not way off from Vanilla.

Server online. OP updated with pack information. Went with The Dark Trilogy, a fairly balanced pack in terms of mod selection, and a lot of changed recipes to tie the mods together a bit better. One thing it lacks is a mode of teleportation but I have enabled Ender Rail ability to transport players in Ender IO for railcart teleportation.

Feel free to join in if you feel inclined. I'll be whitelisting existing players from memory/this thread. If you find you are not whitelisted, post in here.

EDIT: I worked on a little cave shelter near the spawn this morning. Got food, a tinkers construct smeltery, a ladder going down for mining, and a couple of the very basic Botania things in there to get anyone started on the basics. Spawn protection is off so you shouldn't run into any issues mining near spawn. zexx did a bit of mining so feel free to grab a little iron from the chests and make some basic iron tools in the tinkers construct room if you need.

Last edited:
I shall be in whenever it's done downloading the mod pack for the billionth time for some reason.

woot minecraft time, I will probably be on sometime this week. I promise I won't turn anyone's pyramid pink.

Gonna try running it from the Multi-MC launcher and if that doesnt work will just re-install the pack.

Multi-MC got me into the server, but I would get a frozen screen just after I spawn in. Re-installing the pack now.

EDIT: Forgot the god damned Ender Zoo

Last edited:
Server updated to 1.0.8 of the modpack. In addition, I updated Botania one additional build ahead of the updated pack. So be sure to download and replace that version. You'll also need to re-enable Ender Zoo.

Instructions in first post updated.

I don't know if the server needs a restart or not (all that javar taking up that RAM and all) but it has been timing both myself and DG out a lot. It even did that while I was typing this up.

edit:
Nevermind. It appears to have fixed itself from what we can tell.

Last edited:
OK, I may have broken it lol

I put an oredict card into the wrong pipe section. I have a diamond barrel of iron ingots and I put an oredict card for steel in that pipe section because im a derp.

EDIT: NM its still up.

It just went down. Said Server Closed. If it was a crash I was testing using a Logistics Pipes Crafting Pipe on a BC Laser setup to see it it would craft gold chispets.

Awww I was just coming in here to say that Zeth broke it ^.
(no idea if he truly did but it did say "Server closed")

Had to restore from a backup, whatever you did with the logistics pipe don't do it again because it was crashing the server repeatedly.

Had to be the BC laser attempt.

EDIT: Yeah its up and running now.

Last edited:
I'm sure this is a long shot, but do any of the early hardcraft map files still exist? Like from 2011 when it first started?

I remember there being a large rocket silo and I had built an oversized skeleton excavation site. Someone had also built a 128x128 pyramid in a desert.

I'm sure this is a long shot, but do any of the early hardcraft map files still exist? Like from 2011 when it first started?

I remember there being a large rocket silo and I had built an oversized skeleton excavation site. Someone had also built a 128x128 pyramid in a desert.

Sounds like you're talking about dudewth's server. You might want to send him a PM and see if he still has the files.

Back