The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

NK, I think the server needs a reboot man :B

EDIT: NEVERMIND, it's good now

EDIT EDIT: It died :(

Last edited:
Since we've got 5 or 6 people who regularly log in, I've gone ahead and updated the original post.

I bet DGerry broke it. Its down at the moment. This sucks. My other server I play on is down for a map reset so I only have a third place I play that is extremely limited in what you are allowed to do so I only play there sparingly.

There should be a modpack update sometime tonight. We'll see if it makes it onto the launcher tonight.

Aw that sucks I have to do Advanced Genetics to get bat flight now. The last time I saw a spotlight on it, it was very late game stuff.

Server is updated and online, as usual, don't install any of the optional mods If you have any trouble with crashing on login, let me know.

Rebooted the server and fixed Dynmap. Unfortunately it has to re-render everything from scratch but it's not blending worlds this time.

Been a little while since I've played minecraft but I'd like to be whitelisted please? I'll give it a go after work one day this week.

Hook me up with a whitelisting? Not sure when I can get on, but I;m going to try.
Same MC name as here.

Oh man, getting popular, exciting!

I think I might set up a power plant and let people connect to the grid if they want. I'll start working on that tonight. :D

Hey its modred :) You are whitelisted

:D

I have plans!

I'm thinking about designing a Titan from Titanfall and building it somewhere on the side of a hill. I had put a Madcat, Vulture and Raven on Hashmang's old server, but we know where that ended up. :(

Damnit. Went afk for a few minutes and come back to a dead computer. PSU failed the paperclip test. So I will have to suffer withdrawal until sometime tomorrow.

Landmark is going to be my next Voxel game, going to get in on the 20$ closed beta pack.
It will be a free game once it goes gold.

Hey guys, can I get on the whitelist? IGN is EtherealHC. I have been trying to get my friends to play on private servers for a few months now and clearly they are not going to, so I'm looking for a good home. :)

You've found one!

I am almost certain NK will see this before I get on the server to let him know you've posted, so, welcome!

Hey guys, can I get on the whitelist? IGN is EtherealHC. I have been trying to get my friends to play on private servers for a few months now and clearly they are not going to, so I'm looking for a good home. :)

Whitelisted!

Back