The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this ip. I think it changed on us so that's why it appears to be down.

206.217.139.56:25565

Good. That must have been their solution to the network attacks. They could have mentioned that...

Hey dude, would it be alright if I could build a road from my house to Hash Memorial? I don't mind being that close to Hash that much, like the view I get from my house! :)

Also, dude what are your plans for the store? Although I'd like to do it myself, I'd probably get distracted halfway through, but maybe another member and I could do it.

Hey dude, would it be alright if I could build a road from my house to Hash Memorial? I don't mind being that close to Hash that much, like the view I get from my house! :)
Sure, go for it! Sorry I haven't been on, been very busy.

Also, dude what are your plans for the store? Although I'd like to do it myself, I'd probably get distracted halfway through, but maybe another member and I could do it.

I can probably give someone permission to create the signs. I have no time otherwise I'd start working on it.

I can probably give someone permission to create the signs. I have no time otherwise I'd start working on it.

I can help with that if you need me to. We just need to think of where we want the store like if it should be near hash or the spawn.

Yeah, I mean the signs we/you can figure out later, it's more just getting the store done, adding signs and its golden.

Yeah, I mean the signs we/you can figure out later, it's more just getting the store done, adding signs and its golden.

First we need to figure out where the store would be. Then figure out if we should make it like a city type of area so everyone can put their stores there in one main location when we get the player shops set up later? That's why I asked if we should do it close to either the spawn or near Hash Memorial since those already have warps set up so it would be easy to get to.

First we need to figure out where the store would be. Then figure out if we should make it like a city type of area so everyone can put their stores there in one main location when we get the player shops set up later? That's why I asked if we should do it close to either the spawn or near Hash Memorial since those already have warps set up so it would be easy to get to.

I think spawn would be best. A town or something might make sense.

I think spawn would be best. A town or something might make sense.

I didn't see this until now. We built an island out in the ocean so that we could make sure that we weren't too close to people's homes or built on top of their mines.

We could either do a marketplace type of thing where there are no buildings but just shops set up along walls or we can build different buildings. Whichever idea sounds better.

Right now I have my home set there so when you have time can you please set up a warp there?

I didn't see this until now. We built an island out in the ocean so that we could make sure that we weren't too close to people's homes or built on top of their mines.

We could either do a marketplace type of thing where there are no buildings but just shops set up along walls or we can build different buildings. Whichever idea sounds better.

Right now I have my home set there so when you have time can you please set up a warp there?

Added warp as "market".

Hey dudewth, I am the only one on right now and I cannot use a bed to sleep until day. I can't even get into the bed. I just re-logged and it is doing the same thing.

Two new updates. Players can now create chest shops. There is a market place where many shops are at /warp market
Here is a link to how to create a shop:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ec...ign-shop-for-economy-plugins-1-2-5-r1-2.4150/
(part way down under the question "How to create a ChestShop?"

Also, installed minecart revolution which is similar to the old minecart mania.
Here is the list of functionality we have:
booster
brake
reverse
eject
station
trainstation
announce sign
spawn minecart
all sensors (player, mob, etc)
all intersection signs
Links to what each is and how to do them:
http://www.minecartrevolution.com/wiki/index.php?title=Control_Blocks
http://www.minecartrevolution.com/wiki/index.php?title=Control_Signs

Also, if you're going to create a shop, I HIGHLY recommend you use item ids instead of the item name on the last line. Some items have odd names and your shop won't work if you use something different.
For example:
If you write "raw porkchop" it thinks you mean "raw fish" but won't change the displayed name. The corrected name, if you use the item id 319, is just "pork".

Here is a list of item ids:
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Item_ids

When you put the item id on the last line, it automatically gets converted to the correct text so it's easy to read.

Last edited:
I figured out how to sell enchanted items... type '/iteminfo' while holding it, then use the code it displays to set up the shop. It will only work for one type of item per chest.

Dudewth, I have noticed 2 things that are weird in the server now.
1) Cannot use beds during the night.
2) TNT does not blow up anything so the blast mining ability under the mining skill does not work.

I'm thinking that the permissions may have changed since you said that the /help, /rules and /motd all work for you but nobody else.

Dudewth, I have noticed 2 things that are weird in the server now.
1) Cannot use beds during the night.
2) TNT does not blow up anything so the blast mining ability under the mining skill does not work.

I'm thinking that the permissions may have changed since you said that the /help, /rules and /motd all work for you but nobody else.

Looks like beds are working again now after I updated all plugins. TNT still isn't working. Will look in to that.

It looks like the stats for mcmmo have been reset for everybody. I can't tell if this is a glitch or if they are really reset. The online leaderboards still show the old stats but in game shows 0's and blanks.

edit: And it looks like when I log out and join back in, my stats get reset again.

Last edited:
It looks like the stats for mcmmo have been reset for everybody. I can't tell if this is a glitch or if they are really reset. The online leaderboards still show the old stats but in game shows 0's and blanks.

edit: And it looks like when I log out and join back in, my stats get reset again.

weird...must have been the update. I'll see if I can find out why it's happening.

edit: there was a bug in the update. installed a beta release and it should be fixed

Last edited:
Hey peoples.. What is the Server name?? I can't get it to accept mc.hard-gaming.org tells me can't resolve host name.

I logged in today and it seems like my skills are reset on the MMO part. When I look at the web page they still show up.

I logged in today and it seems like my skills are reset on the MMO part. When I look at the web page they still show up.

That bug must still exist. It's a problem where the connection between the server and the sql database randomly stops working. I already updated to the latest beta build, so we'll just have to wait until it's fixed in a future mcmmo build. :(

That bug must still exist. It's a problem where the connection between the server and the sql database randomly stops working. I already updated to the latest beta build, so we'll just have to wait until it's fixed in a future mcmmo build. :(

I was on when he was having issues and it worked just fine for me. He left and joined multiple times and it never fixed itself for him but it has been good for me all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back