The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get on once and a while to see if anyone else is on myself, than no ones on and I quit for the day. I really only like to party game now.

people need to stay on a little .

any ideas?

yea, get on now! :D

I say that if you are looking for someone else to join then join the server and give it time since most people will not join if it's only them apparently

I pretty much can't play anymore :( My daily schedule now involves work > drive home > watch daughter while wife works > put daughter to bed > go work at 2nd job once the wife is done working > sleep > repeat.

:(

When I finish the 2nd job early, I've had enough of being on a PC for the day and go play Skyrim on my 360 :)

I pretty much can't play anymore :( My daily schedule now involves work > drive home > watch daughter while wife works > put daughter to bed > go work at 2nd job once the wife is done working > sleep > repeat.

:(

When I finish the 2nd job early, I've had enough of being on a PC for the day and go play Skyrim on my 360 :)

LOL

Love u Nick, ur cool

I've been busy at work and don't have time to play any games really. Will try to be on more.

Yea, my last semester of law school is turning out to be WAY busier than I thought.

Oh, and the IT people blocked MC, so no MC during class for me. :-(
Apparently someone was running a server out of their office. LOL!

I was sucked into SWTOR for a while, but mainly just lacking inspiration right now. Plus to be honest I've been pretty depressed with my unemployed situation. Makes it hard to give two craps about anything, let alone build a pretty house.

at least people are checking the thread... wich is a good thing

Yeah... Too much going on. Real life happened over the weekend and now Skyrim is starting to come out of beta. :D

at least people are checking the thread... wich is a good thing

Yeah I check the thread every day pretty much, and look at the dynamic map to see who is on, and see what people are making.

Maybe one of these days I'll muster up the energy to login.

Will there still be a Hash tribute tomorrow on the old map since the community is busy and doesn't play much?

Tommorow will be the 1 year anniversary of Hashmang death. I wanted for the occasion to host the old hardcraft map wich had the memorial. Dudewth imported the memorial into the hardgaming server , so no need for me to host the old map.

Im not sure i will do a party . But tonight im building a diamond ore cube somewhere , will give location when its done. I will add a box full of signs and would like people to add a word for hash.

Warp is Hashmemorial .

Please come in great numbers.

1 year memorial is up!

Warp to hashmemorial

from under the shrine there is 2 roads , one made of gold ore , one of diamond ore.

Gold ore is the track going around the memorial
diamond is the way to the memorial and the diamond ore cube. Put up signs on it for Hash.

20101216_10_00_37.png

so whats next?

clearing an area for the Turtles

And Dudewth, can you check out the dropchest plugin cuz I am trying to do it to my dispensers but they are not taking the items that I want.

Last edited:
That's going to piss a lot of people off again, new world generator means most server will probably have to start a new map. Edges of the map will probably be jagged and not generated properly like last time.

That's going to piss a lot of people off again, new world generator means most server will probably have to start a new map. Edges of the map will probably be jagged and not generated properly like last time.

there is a map converter

I think I have some free time to actually play now. How can I go about getting build access? Right now I don't even have permission to be hungry haha. My minecraft name is also B34M3R.

I think a fresh start for 1.2 would not be a bad idea, as long most of the plug-ins are avialable.

Would we do the current map seed or doing something different?

I think I have some free time to actually play now. How can I go about getting build access? Right now I don't even have permission to be hungry haha. My minecraft name is also B34M3R.
Added you.

I would say new seed.

Still need to get dude opinion on this .

I'm down with a new map/seed. I'll probably port over the hash memorial only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back