The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, seems the server is listed on gametracker.com, we are getting some outsiders logging in
Also, did you change the map borders? I cannot go as far as I could last night when you set it up.

I wish trackers and things like that didn't bring in the douches like they do. It would be cool to see how we are stacked up against others.

unfortunately like before, I can see the same thing happening. When we had our server listen on the MC server stats I'm pretty sure that's how the griefers came across out server.

oh 10 cents! not bad
I thought what 10$! last i saw it was 7$

I see a thing to claim the server as your own. Maybe if Dudewth claims it he can change it to private or unlisted?

yeah, if you claim as yours, they'll make sure set a name or something that it can catch, you set it, and it will hand control over and you can remove it.

example: they made me set my COD server name to "gametracker" if I did it was able to acknowledge I was the controller and I could do with it what I wanted to.

Didn't realize people don't have build rights. Trying to fix that now.

Dude, seems the server is listed on gametracker.com, we are getting some outsiders logging in
Also, did you change the map borders? I cannot go as far as I could last night when you set it up.

Yes I changed it just to see if the fill command would work better. It didn't, so I'll probably just redo the borders

OK, everyone has build rights that did before. I had to install a different permissions plugin because the old one didn't work.

The usable plugins currently installed are:

Lockette
/warp
/spawn
/home

That's it for now. We're running barebones. Will install more plugins as time goes on.

Just logged on to peek around and see if I cant get Worldborder filling to go at a reasonable rate (it seems to be doing fine so far), but the water level is even. We just need to smooth out the rough cliffs a bit. It'll still look a bit obvious on the map where the border is, but it'll be better.

Don't run the fill command :p The server goes to shit.

Found some neat stuff wandering around last night...

Dual dungeons visible from the surface... Mountain Ranges... Little bit of tundra but the rest of it was outside the border.

Found some neat stuff wandering around last night...

Dual dungeons visible from the surface... Mountain Ranges... Little bit of tundra but the rest of it was outside the border.

Yeah, had the same issue in the nether

Went into it earlier this morning and found the nether stronghold, but 90% of it appears to be outside the border =[

Finished exploring the map this morning out to the current borders. Not a whole lot of interest A few more islands and a snow biome that has a little bit of room within the borders.

its a great map , lots of different terrain.

Everyone will find a place they like

Is the snow biome still off the map? I tried to get to it last night and all got to was a very small strip.

Has the hunger/sprinting/mob targeting issue been fixed? the one where I cannot eat and get spammed with all kinds of console messages?

server is getting very active with the update. Good to see everyone is back!

I was playing with a program called Amidst. You can plug in your world seed and it basically gives you a biome, village, and stronghold map so you can see where things would be if you generated the map. Sadly the nearest Mushroom Biome is at -3700, 4700.

You can "milk" the red mooshroom cows with a wooden bowl to get instant mushroom soup. Carry one around with you and you'll never go hungry. No farming needed.

Nice weapon / armor combo to have on

Diamond gear

Chest Armor - Projectile Protection II
Leggings - Protection I
Sword - Flame Aspect II
Sword - Bane of Arthropods II
Sword - Smite II

Was in BustyRuckets little spawn trainer last night, took absolutly no damage against multipul skeletal archers and I let them hit me quite a bit. My armor is still in perfect condition still and I just tore up. I have the foot gear im gonna do next and hoping that I get Feather Falling for less fall damage and Blast Protection for the headgear. (Blast Protection is specifically for Creepers and initial hits from the Ghasts, cause as it stands now, a creeper explosion DOES hurt).

After which I will make a bunch of potions for immunity to fire so I can hopefully explore the nether and The End at some point so I can face Dragon.

Also as a side note, two things I wish Notch would add now;

1) We see we can block with swords now, albeit you still take damage, but its reduced immensly, how about just adding a damn shield!

2) Enchanted bows. Simple. Add the ability to enchant with cold damage, fire damage, lightning damage, something like this. Would make it wicked fun.

I've been putting 1 level enchants on my iron picks... Even with just Efficiency I an Iron pick goes through stone like a hot knife through butter.

Gonna try and get a 45+ level enchant on a diamond pick... C'mon Fortune III ! :D

Rmd , i have been abusing your crusher. Just to let you know!

Lumberjack, post your minecraft user name and one of the admins will add you.

Who has an enchanting table I can use? I don't have enough diamond to make one (I know, it's sad).

Thanks!

edit: nevermind, I found RMD's :)

What are the current borders set at and are they going to be increased again? i found a nice area just outside of what it is set at now.

can someone redo the warp point for appartments.

when i teleport there i die

What are the current borders set at and are they going to be increased again? i found a nice area just outside of what it is set at now.

Currently the map is 4k x 4k. There isn't really any reason we can't expand it I guess but it's up to dude.

can someone redo the warp point for appartments.

when i teleport there i die

I'll take a look in a bit.

EDIT: Looks like there is nothing wrong with the apartment warp. Well, at least nothing specifically wrong with it. Its got the same problem so many warps do, where I fall through the world and start to die. Same thing happens when I warp home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back