The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? 35k/yr ...?
Not sure how that's possible given just normal living expenses not even talking about fun stuff.

I don't even make 25k a year, its all about cost of living... id have a lot more money if I would stop eating out and just eat at home.

So there is no minecraft server?

I went and booted up Minecraft for the first time in a decade, and well, no hardgaming server.

Forever alone.

You went and booted up Minecraft for the first time in a decade, eh?

:p

Did you update your client? If so, that's why it sad outdated. The server isn't running 1.0 yet.

1. Play SSP.
2. Downgrade your client.
3. Profit?

there is a program that will downgrade it for you, some googling should find it

I'm at the airport now. I'll probably update tonight around 1030-1100pm cst!

Question for the admin/mods. The large bridge like structure near the spawn going east, built with stone brick, and going past my place can that be brought down or at least made somewhat more presentable? It is kinda of a eye sore. If it can be brought down I do not mind doing it. If it cannot be brought down can I make it more presentable or can the admin/mods do so?

Thanks in advance.
IC

Question for the admin/mods. The large bridge like structure near the spawn going east, built with stone brick, and going past my place can that be brought down or at least made somewhat more presentable? It is kinda of a eye sore. If it can be brought down I do not mind doing it. If it cannot be brought down can I make it more presentable or can the admin/mods do so?

Thanks in advance.
IC

i will work on it IC... i agree with you , its an eyesore

i will work on it IC... i agree with you , its an eyesore

Thanks arr4ws. If you need help I do not mind helping as it will help with the project I am working on. I don't need the stone bricks, just it getting it out of the way will help.

Yea sorry, got back late from the airport and had to be up early. I'll work on getting everything downloaded and will try to update in the next hour.

Sweet, no rush though, im sure most everyone is playing skyrim still :p

So I should be able to log in when I get home and connect to the MC server? :D

So I should be able to log in when I get home and connect to the MC server? :D

Maybe. I'm going to start the updates now. I am going to make the server whitelist only for a bit. I'll post here again when/if it's ready to go.

Just realize there will be very few plugins as none are updated for the 15xx builds yet and might just work by chance.

I didn't use any plugins anyway, so I'm good to go once you update :)

I've got some of the basics installed and will make it public once worldborder is done filling the map. Don't expect much! If there are any crazy issues then let me know in the thread or pm me. Some stuff gives off occasional errors so they might stop working.

Looks like it's slowed done quite a bit. I'm going to let it run over night. By tomorrow it'll be ready for business.

Last edited:
Ok cool, i tried to connect, it says i have to be whitelisted

i am H_Fail

Dude, It looks like the server may need a restart, its still really laggy. I would think the land generation would be completed by now.

The filling slowed down to a crawl. I think we'll just have it generate as we move around. Should be open to everyone now.

ive flown over the new edges , some are bad , but not completely borked.

Just logged on to peek around and see if I cant get Worldborder filling to go at a reasonable rate (it seems to be doing fine so far), but the water level is even. We just need to smooth out the rough cliffs a bit. It'll still look a bit obvious on the map where the border is, but it'll be better.

Looking forward to getting back in now that you guys have updated.

ADX321

When we get the wand back , i will regen some part of the border. Im sure everything will be fine.

Let me read about those auto border fixes when I get home. If those don't look too good then we'll manually do it. No big deal since the water is level.

Would like build rights back when one of you corrupt dudes have a chance

ADX321

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back