The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's busted again, can't log in. Just sits there and says Logging In ...

EDIT: Seems like this is a MC login server (Mojang) issue and not a MC server issue.

Last edited:
It's been a few months since I was active on the Hardcraft server. If one of you admins sees this, add FlashIV to builders and I'll see if I can make some contributions.

Silk Touch is a game changer... Spawners... Ice... Glowstone... Glass...

As it stands now with harvestable ice you can now have water in the nether.

Looks like the problem is with the Minecraft servers themselves and not ours...

Code:
Connecting to mc.hard-gaming.org, 25565
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: http://ses
sion.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=rmdashrrootsplat&sessionId=<snip>&serverId=7658696720936c88
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
        at wt.a(SourceFile:397)
        at gy.a(SourceFile:25)
        at iq.b(SourceFile:272)
        at wt.b(SourceFile:59)
        at acd.p_(SourceFile:44)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1200)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:666)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

They are aware of it. Looks to be just too many people playing Minecraft. :p

http://twitter.com/#!/notch

Edit: I have better luck using the old server addy for some reason: dudewth.dyndns.org:25565

Last edited:
Looks like the problem is with the Minecraft servers themselves and not ours...

Code:
Connecting to mc.hard-gaming.org, 25565
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: http://ses
sion.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=rmdashrrootsplat&sessionId=<snip>&serverId=7658696720936c88
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
        at wt.a(SourceFile:397)
        at gy.a(SourceFile:25)
        at iq.b(SourceFile:272)
        at wt.b(SourceFile:59)
        at acd.p_(SourceFile:44)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1200)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:666)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

They are aware of it. Looks to be just too many people playing Minecraft. :p

http://twitter.com/#!/notch

Edit: I have better luck using the old server addy for some reason: dudewth.dyndns.org:25565

According to his twitter, notch doesn't even know how to fix his own servers anymore.. lol

Can an admin please move the piratebay warp? Ive moved the rule board to a temporary location just a bit north of the current warp.

Thank you!

Looks like it's somewhat fixed now buzz.

So, still playing around w/enchantments and landed on a helmet w/projectile deflection and enhanced underwater breathing: Video

Nick i would like to be able to lower the walkway where i made a cobble perimeter for the town square... hit me back if its ok!

Nick i would like to be able to lower the walkway where i made a cobble perimeter for the town square... hit me back if its ok!

Hrm... were you thinking of lowering the whole stretch of boardwalk where the square will be? or just a portion? Also, were you lowering it down to ground level? Or just a layer or two?

I will have a sewer going under the board walk. So I'd like to make sure there's enough room under it.

minecraft-2011-10-23.png

This is what we build right next to the village next to spawn? Not to mention the giant "ass" spelled out too? Really guys?

Way to be classy. :rolleyes: Crap like that makes me wonder why I even play online.

This is what we build right next to the village next to spawn? Not to mention the giant "ass" spelled out too? Really guys?

Way to be classy. :rolleyes: Crap like that makes me wonder why I even play online.

W. T. F.

Time to get corrupt, guys, and use that giant admin Ctrl-Z!!!

Hrm... were you thinking of lowering the whole stretch of boardwalk where the square will be? or just a portion? Also, were you lowering it down to ground level? Or just a layer or two?

I will have a sewer going under the board walk. So I'd like to make sure there's enough room under it.

im lowering it to 1 block over water , the portion in front of the square. We could make the central sewer under it?

Would be an amazing place :D

It's been removed and xTexasfanx demoted. If he wants his build privileges back he's going to have to convince us he knows not to go around building penises.

Nick , i made the square so you know what im talking about , if you dont like it , please tell me! ill remove/modify it.

Last edited:
It's been removed and xTexasfanx demoted. If he wants his build privileges back he's going to have to convince us he knows not to go around building penises.

lol

he also made the ugly hot tub sticking off the corner of my tower in the city that looked hideous... i'm not sure his style choices are very well thought out.

How would one get grass to grow ~30 block up w/o creating a strange stairway for it to grow up to a platform?

Thanks! Sad he got demoted, but man...

Can you find out who built the damn 1x1 tower next to the penis too? I'm on a rampage! Maybe it's a good thing I'm not an admin anymore ;)

Nick , i made the square so you know what im talking about , if you dont like it , please tell me! ill remove/modify it.

Looks good from the dynamic map! I'll check it out tonight. 1 layer down won't be a problem for the sewers at all. 2 might even be doable now that I think about it.

lol

he also made the ugly hot tub sticking off the corner of my tower in the city that looked hideous... i'm not sure his style choices are very well thought out.

Taste is one thing, but building that right next to where new players spawn? Bad. Do that AWAY from the central portion of the world.

How would one get grass to grow ~30 block up w/o creating a strange stairway for it to grow up to a platform?

Bonemeal might work.

Not to mention the giant "ass" spelled out too? Really guys?

In defense of the person who built the sign that says "ass" it's actually A55 for Area 55. It's by my house, but I have no idea who built it. I may one day soon fix it to look more like 5s instead of the way it is now. I'm rather tired of everyone asking me why it says ass outside my house.

Also how do people watch on the web? I think that would be quite good for me, so when I need to talk to people who are online I don't have to log in on this crappy work PC.

In defense of the person who built the sign that says "ass" it's actually A55 for Area 55. It's by my house, but I have no idea who built it. I may one day soon fix it to look more like 5s instead of the way it is now. I'm rather tired of everyone asking me why it says ass outside my house.

That's just a stupid trick to get away with building that sign.

And on a somewhat related note; the spawn village has gone to hell in a hand basket lately. No one is replanting crops, unfinished builds all over the place (that look like they've hardly been started at all), and clearly not being "kept up". It feels like a ghost town now :(

Also how do people watch on the web? I think that would be quite good for me, so when I need to talk to people who are online I don't have to log in on this crappy work PC.

http://mc.hard-gaming.org:8123

And on a somewhat related note; the spawn village has gone to hell in a hand basket lately. No one is replanting crops, unfinished builds all over the place (that look like they've hardly been started at all), and clearly not being "kept up". It feels like a ghost town now :(
I've noticed that too... Some of the starter build "ruins" have been there a while. Granted some of the crops have been trampled by mobs so you got to keep that in mind.

to end the drudgery of having to replant crops due to stompy feet, uproot the garden and put fencepost at -1, so that the block that the wheat is on is directly on top of a fence.

This prevents traffic from destroying crops - as far as the game is concerned, you're walking on the fence, not the crop block. working as of 10/24/2011 on 1.18.

Also - how big is the world directory for Hardcraft right now?

Thank you whoever tore up my entire garden. I'm away for a day and everything gets ripped up? Really?

Also, I'm the one who built the A55 sign. And yes, it really does mean Area55, which is a Indiana Pacers superfan group I'm a member of. (it really did look like 5s to me, but I could see where someone would think otherwise which was the reason I put the sign up)

btw Nick, we may have a small problem with the piratebay sewers, I found a chasm underneath the defense tower......

Last edited:
:-(

first server where I haven't done the sewers myself

sad panda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back