Port : 25200
Password: N/A
Slot Count : 64
BF3 Division Leader: Bravo)))
[H]ard|Gaming Platoon: HERE

Last edited:

Markdek

[H]ard|Gawd
Bravo))) is the Division Leader??..... not sure I like that!...lol; don't get you panties in a bind.

Well, my power supply died, so as soon as I get a replacement in the machine (Tuesday night?), I'll get this game loaded.

Dethred

2[H]4U
Just got in there about 2 minutes ago and it was the laggiest server I have been in. Its about as bad as Tehran Highway's lag on every map.

German Muscle

[H]ardness Supreme
Just got in there about 2 minutes ago and it was the laggiest server I have been in. Its about as bad as Tehran Highway's lag on every map.
And you process of eliminated the lag down the server being at fault in 2 minutes?

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]ardForum Junkie
Change from 64 slots down to 48 slots to keep the rubber banding down.

Avalanche

Pendleton - Learn It, Live It, Know It
Server played nice enough today for me to get a 608m headshot :D

aciddrink

Gawd
The lag on this server is pretty high tonight. A lot of rubber banding while running and switching weapons. In some cases you watch multiple people revert back 10 feet.

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]ardForum Junkie
R7 Server build has been implemented. Please let us know how it does.

Changes
- Fix for rubber banding

- TDM/SQDM spawn point fix

- 2 crash fixes in end of round

- Fix for connection problem when joining password protected servers

- Removed ‘vars.allUnlocksUnlocked’ once ranked server settings are enforced, this may come back in some form.
This was applied tonight. let us know if it still happens.

BravO)))

[H]ardness Supreme
The lag on this server is pretty high tonight. A lot of rubber banding while running and switching weapons. In some cases you watch multiple people revert back 10 feet.
Didn't notice it at all tonight.

aciddrink

Gawd
Didn't notice it at all tonight.
May have gotten better when you played. It was definitely there for about an hour. I don't remember the exact time I played on this server though, I spent several hours playing last night :D

Don't get me wrong either, this server is still one of my favorites. I was just pointing out that there was extensive lag for a period.

German Muscle

[H]ardness Supreme
Revert the conquest servers to 64 players! gogogo!
Done
May have gotten better when you played. It was definitely there for about an hour. I don't remember the exact time I played on this server though, I spent several hours playing last night :D

Don't get me wrong either, this server is still one of my favorites. I was just pointing out that there was extensive lag for a period.
The R7 patch was applied at around 9:30PM EST

Dark Shade

[H]ard|Gawd
Might I suggest a map rotation idea.

Could we just play one round per map? Games last a significant amount of time and I've found that the servers I find most enjoyment from are those who change maps instead of swapping teams and playing the same map again. Feels kind of stale, ya know? It's just an idea of course.

Also, any plans for hardcore?

German Muscle

[H]ardness Supreme
Might I suggest a map rotation idea.

Could we just play one round per map? Games last a significant amount of time and I've found that the servers I find most enjoyment from are those who change maps instead of swapping teams and playing the same map again. Feels kind of stale, ya know? It's just an idea of course.

Also, any plans for hardcore?
Well look into the maps without a teamswitch. We already have hardcore servers and nobody played them.

W.Feather

Hard DC'er for Aug 2012/ Feb 2019
Set Conquest 1 (pretty sure it is CQ 1) to single round per map .... Did this .... yesterday i think (been swamped with Diff EQ stuff, days have blended together), anyhow, lets see how it works...