*** The Official [H]ard ARC ***

The 3000+ venice that Baron benchmark'd 95K with is on it's way here....so yeah, I definately have a shot at this top10 once I get another good videocard (hoping by the end of August).

And I'm glad to see your return HeavyH20.

tsuehpsyde said:
The 3000+ venice that Baron benchmark'd 95K with is on it's way here....so yeah, I definately have a shot at this top10 once I get another good videocard (hoping by the end of August).

And I'm glad to see your return HeavyH20.

Thanks. I was lurking, but I sold the 6800 U's when they were still worth money. So, a couple of months with no video cards. Ihad an awesome 6200 NV43 with the second quad unlocked for the duration. A whopping 40k on AM3. :rolleyes:

HeavyH20 said:
Thanks. I was lurking, but I sold the 6800 U's when they were still worth money. So, a couple of months with no video cards. Ihad an awesome 6200 NV43 with the second quad unlocked for the duration. A whopping 40k on AM3. :rolleyes:

I did the same thing. Sold my XTPE and bought a $200 X800Pro to tide me over 'til ATI and Nvidia have "next-gen" cards out. Haven't had much bench time with the card, but over 7k in 3dmark and 9x,xxx in AM3. Not too shabby for a $200 refurb card with only 12 pipes

Sorry guys, I've really gotta get things together...girlfriend got back from BC on the weekend, and I was a little "pre-occupied" for a few days...and kinda lost sight of my [H]ard bretheren. :(

All scores updated, moving onto the ORB and other threads now.

Can someone tell me what's going on with Aquamark3? I'm working on an AM3 benchable system to hit the top10, and then they take it away from me? :mad: Grrr I say!

tsuehpsyde said:
Can someone tell me what's going on with Aquamark3? I'm working on an AM3 benchable system to hit the top10, and then they take it away from me? :mad: Grrr I say!

Sorry, I already took that system to 5th place bro.

Wow, I'm actually back again...sorry for being gone for so long...but no comp, combined with packing and getting ready to leave home for the first time has kept me very busy. I dont want to lose touch with everyone...so I figured I'd stop in while I had a free hour and let you know that I'm still kickin'.

Well guys, as of last weekend I was completely moved into my new place (out of the house for my first time) and I'm settled in finally. I still don't have the net hooked up but hopefully will soon. I'm gonna be back at my parents place (where I am now) to format this comp...so I'll be online again then, and after that I'm not 100% sure when/how often until I get the net hooked up at home....but I at least wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Gonna get all my threads updated tomorrow, just stopping in for that update right now before work.

PS: I know AM3 is pretty much dead, but I thought I'd post this up here too...just to cover all three Top10's and let everyone know what's going on if they don't follow the other two.

I dont know why but I cant get my results to submit to the ARC online thing.

ANyways; 92570 is my best on this rig.

Here's a screenshot of mine. No matter how many times I try I can't get the results to submit online, anuy ideas anyone?

aqua102k.jpg

Elios said:
o_O since when

For awhile now actually.

i'm stopping in for once to update a couple threads before I have to head home (still dont have internet at home). When i do get the net at home and have my rig up and running (hoefully very soon) I'll probly get the sticky status taken away from this thread...seeing as AM3 is about as dead as it could be.

Ah well, it's too bad, i still really do like the bench...but i guess it's a sign of the times.

Yeah it was a good program while it lasted.
I Decided to bench today since it was a little cool out today.

Damn
I finally got the bugs work out, and a decent processor, hmmm
Maybe something new coming out, but at least futuremark supports past releases.
First Stable run on new cpu. 101,818

Roliath said:
Yeah it was a good program while it lasted.

yeah, it was my favorite bench, and even though the site/forums are pretty much dead, I'll probly still continue to use AM3 for personal reference...but this thread should still be taken down I guess.

heh i need to run AM3 again i think i can make the top 10 i had a 92 somthing the other day

why did thay shut down any way it was like one day thay were there the next gone

65,303 with the overclocked rig in the sig :cool:
Overclocking that rig further too. Gotta make the top 10!

We'll see, I might have to start accepting results that aren't submitted to the ARC...seeing as it's down...but up until now I haven't even been checking the ARC a whole lot.

I'll try and get ahold of Kyle to see if we can get something posted up on [H]ard about the Top10 threads and the fact that I'm still going to be accepting results here.

I'll just have to make sure I'm getting the proper specs from you guys so I can actually update the Top10 properly.

With the same settings down there, but with colder conditions (30C Idle on Kold Air :cool: ).

Unfortunately, as you said, the arc.aquamark3.com site is down and I cant submit my score for purposes of legitimacy. Ill run it again and take a screenshot.

SLI

Opteron165@2792mhz
2x eVGA 7800GT co's @488/1160mhz
2x512mb PC3200 Ballistix @253mhz 2.5-2-2-2 1T
DFI | nF4 SLI-DR

centvalny said:
Nice score

That it is indeed...but I've got no time to update now, getting ready for work. It's just training we're doing for the next 6 weeks at the new job (apple tech support) and we've got a few 10 minute breaks...which I'll be using to do necessary updates around here.

Sorry I haven't been AS active 'round [H]...but I've been accepted to the XtremeSystems news staff as of late and am in charge of reporting overclocking news, so it's keeping me busy...but I am trying. :cool:

Thx for the submission, but there's not a lot that can really be done. I trust the majority of [H]'ers not to try and forge scores, but without a valid compare link I've kinda faded away from AM3.

We'll see, I'll rethink things and maybe get the thread updated later today.

Ive tried a short while back to send a confirmation link to AM3's server but it gave me a page not found error, so I took a screenie as well.

I have no idea why it would have gone down in the first place. One things for sure, when I've got a rig that doesn't take forEVER to run AM3 (look at my current system in my sig for christ's sake) I'm still going to use it...it's my favorite 3d bench to date...and that isn't changing.

K, screw the validation link for AM3, as long as everyone is posting their FULL system specs (cpu name/type and speed...along with video card brand/type/clocks) I'll start updating the Top10. However, I will be reverting to a single Top10 chart.

I won't be updating until tonight, because I'm thinking of getting ahold of the mods and creating a single thread with ALL of the Top10 rankings in it...and trying to get it back into the MAIN "overclocking and cooling" forum...I'll report back tonight one way or another.

Back