*** The Official [H]ard ARC ***

cornelious0_0 said:
Don't do what specifically? There's a few different things you could be referring to from my previous post. ;)

Just talkin about you gettin back into benching. I know your not sating ur gonna be #1 but you know what i mean!

James Earl Ray said:
You can do it! You can do it all night long! - Waterboy :D

Gaaaaatoraaaade......H2O!!!!!

Gaaaaatoraaaade......H2O!!!!!

Water sucks, it really really sucks.....

great time, but seriously.....I'm comin'.....gotta build this shuttle for QuakeCon, I AM going this year. :D

Where is it and as if you didnt invite me. My water is in and the airbrushing will start soon my rig is pimpin.

DiViNeR said:
Where is it and as if you didnt invite me. My water is in and the airbrushing will start soon my rig is pimpin.

QuakeCon is, and always will be in Texas.....a bit of a drive, but I'm going, and that's THAT. :)

it'd more kicka$$ to have a friend or two go with me, but even if it's just me I'm going...just gotta start figuring how much cash I gotta set aside for accomadations, or if I'll just stay up the three days and not bother with a room. :p

As if I would be sleeping and if I did at all itd be at my comp. Hell ya im comin with ya bro im only 155 on the waiting list so thats not to bad ill come any way and bring my comp just incase thre is a spot in the BYOC sec. Either way I can go to compete in the Quake 1v1 which I have always wanted to do. I think it be sweeet to say I played at a LAN against the likes of Fatal1ty.

cornelious0_0 said:
QuakeCon is, and always will be in Texas.....a bit of a drive, but I'm going, and that's THAT. :)

it'd more kicka$$ to have a friend or two go with me, but even if it's just me I'm going...just gotta start figuring how much cash I gotta set aside for accomadations, or if I'll just stay up the three days and not bother with a room. :p

Too far from home for my blood. I mite hit up frag but thats it.

As if I would be sleeping and if I did at all itd be at my comp. Hell ya im comin with ya bro im only 155 on the waiting list so thats not to bad ill come any way and bring my comp just incase thre is a spot in the BYOC sec.

Awsome, good to hear there is a chance of having a local bud with me. :D

Too far from home for my blood. I mite hit up frag but thats it.

Oh don't worry, I plan on making it to fragapalooza also.....which is the end of July, and then a week or two later I'd be leaving for Texas.....what kicka$$ two months. :cool:

hmmm... aquamark website seems to be down

Just got 83,877 with a stock XTPE. Next up will be some video card OCing.

I've gotta represent the intel guys just a little longer!

Hey guys just wanna let you know I SOLD EVERYTHING. Im getting real burnt. Im gonna enjoy the sunny Florida summer with my daughter. The reality is that nothing really new is gonna hit for a while and when 725+ X850xt's bore me its time to take a little break.

Cent, keep killin em.
Good luck guys, SIK_L_CELL

James Earl Ray said:
Hey guys just wanna let you know I SOLD EVERYTHING. Im getting real burnt. Im gonna enjoy the sunny Florida summer with my daughter. The reality is that nothing really new is gonna hit for a while and when 725+ X850xt's bore me its time to take a little break.

Cent, keep killin em.
Good luck guys, SIK_L_CELL
Enjoy the Fla.summer, James and be right back in fall with fx57 and ati 520 ok?

James Earl Ray said:
Thats the plan. And I promise Ill be just as pissed off and nasty as when I left. :D

Yeah, like you're ever pissed off. :) If business stays stable, hopefully I can rub shoulders with the both of you in FX-57 territory. :eek: But the best I'll get is water cooling probably, so I doubt I'd be able to oust either of you. :D

tsuehpsyde said:
Yeah, like you're ever pissed off. :) If business stays stable, hopefully I can rub shoulders with the both of you in FX-57 territory. :eek: But the best I'll get is water cooling probably, so I doubt I'd be able to oust either of you. :D

Im sure you will be with us. BTW here is my new HOG.

311862_98_fxdl.jpg

Congrats James :) That hog + Fla.summer wind sure beat NYC hot, humid and 'sardines in the can' summer :D
B/way confirmed cold bug with San Diego :( Youre right again.. :D

centvalny said:
Congrats James :) That hog + Fla.summer wind sure beat NYC hot, humid and 'sardines in the can' summer :D
B/way confirmed cold bug with San Diego :( Youre right again.. :D

Hey bro, Ill be in Newburg the last weekend in July. We gotta hook up.

Oh it was just a lucky guess.

You know James, if you have any other awesome parts laying around you're bored with, feel free to toss a few my way. :D

tsuehpsyde said:
You know James, if you have any other awesome parts laying around you're bored with, feel free to toss a few my way. :D

Too late bro, all ya had to do was ask. I just "Donated" everything I had left to a young overclocker that I am sure will be making some noise this summer. :D

James Earl Ray said:
Too late bro, all ya had to do was ask. I just "Donated" everything I had left to a young overclocker that I am sure will be making some noise this summer. :D

OMFG NO! :eek: Damn you James! You have no idea how mad I am now, lmfao. My jaw dropped when you said that, I'm on the verge of a tear right now! :(

tsuehpsyde said:
OMFG NO! :eek: Damn you James! You have no idea how mad I am now, lmfao. My jaw dropped when you said that, I'm on the verge of a tear right now! :(

Its all good, there will be other chances. :D

James Earl Ray said:
James, this is your FX 0435 with OPB cascade.....#3 from WR :D
jamesfx04352jg.jpg

Cent, whatever happened to the 90nm FX-55? Did it never happen, or are they still not in stock?

Back