*** The Official [H]ard ARC ***

Flaming will NOT be tolerated and I am not kidding.. KEEP THIS CIVIL

Any complaints will be dealt with

Mcseiam said:
Flaming will NOT be tolerated and I am not kidding.. KEEP THIS CIVIL

Any complaints will be dealt with

It's cool dude, it was just an honest misunderstanding......but thx a LOT for the sticky....I owe ya. :p

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1958682796

not too bad for a Athlon XP system. not tweaked out enough though. I am short on power. I have one of those Chieftech cases that comes with a 430 watt power supply from someyoungguy in china. its not a very good power supply. I built a pc for work using an ANTEC true power 350 and i was able to get alot more stable overclock than with this power supply. Now all i need is 120 bucks for a Antech NEOpower 480 and a good swiftech Northbridge cooler and ill be able to bump the clock up a notch or 2.

damn Kargatane ,

why dont you crank up that CPU a little bit.

you need to put some details in your SIG.

If you have a 3200+ you should be able to bump that up to at least 2300mhz

My best to date score was 51,668, 7,911 / 7,605. NF7-S v2, XP2800+, 1Gb Corsair 3200llpt, Evga 6800, SATA raid 2 x 120Gb. Used Coolbits2 with 61.77 driver, quality setting.

I can't publish till I get my email but

53715 -

BFG6800 NU NGT -

2.4 @ 3.2 (p4)

asus p4p800 dlx

1 GB Mushkin ddr3200 @ 424 DDR

lopoetve, I was gonna get you to fix that link so it actually goes TO your project....cus at the time you woudl have been on teh top 10.....not so anymore though.....so i guess it can stay the way it is. ;)

BTW what does cm stand for on the stats on that page? Mine says 246 / 11 mhz? What is that.

I have no idea what exactly it means....I just know that Aquamark3 is having a really hard time reading clocks on these newest cards.....cus mine shows up about the same. It's sposed to list the clockspeed of your card, but it's just a LITTLE whacky with the 6800's and X800 cards.

It's nice to see more interest in this thread as of late....and it's cool to see a number of your break 70k.....nice work buds. ;)

Keep postin' those scores boyos, and I'll keep this going as long as I can.

EDIT: I wasn't around at all this morning so I missed it......but.....WOOT.....made the front page's [H]ardForum [H]appenings today. :D :cool:

lopoetve said:
That's odd, it DID go to my project at one time.

:wtf:

The way you have it linked, it just takes me to my OWN overview page.....nothing to have to do with yours.

What you have to do is actually click "view" next to where it says "Details: Very High".....that will take you TO your project, then simply make sure its set for public viewing and use that address bar.....the link should look somewhat like the other already posted.

ignitionxvi said:

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=281456539

thats the highest i think i can go without my new CPU heatsink.

I'm running my A64 3000+@ 2.52ghz, 6800GT 417/1100

Nice overclock on the cpu dude.

I'm fairly tempted NOT to pick up a replacement mobo for my P4 setup...and just wait and do a 3500+ s939 build in a couple months....seeing as the 3500+ has come down a LOT in price over the past month or two....and its still an EXCELLENT chip....right up to 3800+ levels with a little OC lovin'. ;)

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1153881785

I popped the side off the case for this run, which allowed me to push the video card a bit more - 'squeezed out an extra 1 fps.

My focus when building this system was speed w/o the noise. Since I'm still using air cooling, this results in higher temps and only so/so overclocking. I'll add watercooling once my wallet recovers.

--
Lian-Li v1100 Case (Black)
ASUS A8V Deluxe WiFi
Athlon 64 FX-53 @ 2500 MHz
Corsair TwinX1024-3200XL @ 210 MHz, 2-2-2-5, Default Voltage
BFG GeForce 6800GT OC
2 x Western Digital 80GB SATA Drives, Raid 0
SilenX 450w <14 dBA Pro iXtrema PSU
Gigabyte GH-PCU21-VG HSF

deth said:
Since I'm still using air cooling, this results in higher temps and only so/so overclocking. I'll add watercooling once my wallet recovers.

I hear that.....I was thinking of gettin a different mobo for my P4 and then water cooling, but I'll most likely drop down the cash for an MSI K8N NEO2 board and a 3500+....after which MY wallet will also have to recover....but it'll be well worth it I'm sure. :)

I guess it'd also make sense to switch out my PC4000 for some Corsair XL Pro PC3200 when the time comes....as this OCZ is capable of some nice timings....but not nearly enough for a lower fsb system then my P4...not when i could be running 2-2-2-5 at 1:1. :cool:

cornelious0_0 said:
...I'll most likely drop down the cash for an MSI K8N NEO2 board and a 3500+....after which MY wallet will also have to recover....but it'll be well worth it I'm sure. :)
That's a nice board. I got too impatient, waiting for more 939pin boards to hit the market. After a couple weeks with just 2 or 3 boards, I couldn't take it anymore and got the ASUS. It's a great board, but I still feel like I should have waited a bit longer.

deth said:
That's a nice board. I got too impatient, waiting for more 939pin boards to hit the market. After a couple weeks with just 2 or 3 boards, I couldn't take it anymore and got the ASUS. It's a great board, but I still feel like I should have waited a bit longer.

I've just always had beef with Via....so I'll go with the nForce3 MSI board, awsome design (I think its cool being different and having the dimm slots above the cpu like that) and its a (more or less) black board....which I love in my Lian-Li.

The Asus is still a great board, it just comes down to personal preference with a lot of this stuff.

off the top ten (you 64 bit monsters you)

ahem.....*points to P4* ;)

But yeah, It wont be too long before I make the switch myself.....I'm doing more and more gaming, and its undeniable at this point what the better setup is.....out of the box or overclocked.

Also, I just experienced that going to the 61.77 driver negatively impacted my score. I got a much better score using the 61.45s. I think deth might be able to take the number one spot if he has the same luck with the 61.45 driver.

Back