The official "clean desktop" club.

asd.jpg

Boring quick wallpaper by me

I realize the picture doesn't match up, but my monitors don't match up, so they match up when you are looking at the monitors
02pqkum5suoyl0t95fyc.jpg

desktop.jpg

This is mine. Most of the extra icons have to do with folding (in the sys tray).

why are there two threads to post your screen shot? anywho i think mines pretty clean xD

dec.jpg

why are there two threads to post your screen shot? anywho i think mines pretty clean xD

one is clean desktop (IE, no icons and such)
and the other one is for the people, unlike us, who have icons and other stuff.

3124778444_e18a5c97a1_b_d.jpg

Sure I could remove the dock to keep it even cleaner, but i need quick access to Xcode and OS X server admin tools :p

^ haha, I'm looking at it at first, and I just see the upper half of the screen, and I'm thinking "hm, nice innocent wallpaper to go with the season", then I scroll down and see the rest, haha. Did not expect to see that at all, haha.

aznpxdd, which icons are those? I dont think i've seen any with foobar in them. Care to share the link?

Mine.. Im fixing the icons right now.

pinkvista.png

Visual Mods: Removed date, resized panel, changed background
crunchbox.png

@Illum, it's reflection v. III. He uses them less classy letters, I personally like 1 and 2 lawl.

Mind me asking what or where to get those docks and icons that people have? For examples, tacs, sdmorries docks, etc

Normal -
Apparently can't hotlink images from the wallpaper site, picture the background image with nothing else :p

Everything showing -
desktop-1.jpg

Rocket Dock w/ Hide Taskbar Docklet and SlanXP3 visual style

Gillette, first of your pics isn't showing, :p

also, could you link that wall?

Back