The official "clean desktop" club.

Anyone here know where to get this WP pack on deviantART?

fwosht.jpg

TooBooKoo, how do you do the shadow/reflection thing with the text icons?

I downloaded the template for one of them, and can't figure it out...

cnick79, can you share that wallpaper please??

trick_monkey, are those Yahoo Widgets or some other program on the right side??

I like the Destroyer album on the floor. I have that album in a frame up on my wall by my bed here at college :). KISS ROCKS!

OK, call me slow (or whatever) but I can't get Samurize to run on the desktop. I have the tray icon, but that is as far as I can get.

Got a Batman themed desktop for now.

cleanby5.jpg

I don't have any links to the pictures, but I'm sure they can be found easily by looking.

Ok I gotta ask, I know its probably somewhere in these 160 pages but how are you guys getting these fully custom desktops? They look so nice and I would appreciate if someone could help me do one?

After some help from TooBooKoo, I managed to get things just about the way I want them for now...I am changing the wallpaper nearly daily lol, and still playing around with window blinds themes, and icons etc...but this is where I am at "today" hehe

Before docks:

untitled.jpg

After docks:

untitled1.jpg

After some help from TooBooKoo, I managed to get things just about the way I want them for now...I am changing the wallpaper nearly daily lol, and still playing around with window blinds themes, and icons etc...but this is where I am at "today" hehe

That's an awesome wallpaper, do you have a link to download it?

Ok I gotta ask, I know its probably somewhere in these 160 pages but how are you guys getting these fully custom desktops? They look so nice and I would appreciate if someone could help me do one?

Yahoo Widgets and Rocket Dock are really all you need.

In the spirit of Soul Calibur 4 being released... I just had to have a SC wallpaper ;) I really like Tira.. for some reason.
tirawp.jpg

Back