The official "clean desktop" club.

Hey do you guys know if there is any way to get Winamp to minimize to the notification area instead of the taskbar. I ask this because I just want to start my music and listen to it in the background, and since my keyboard is a G15, I know what is playing so I don't need to see winamp at all after I start it (except to close it). Does anybody know of a way to do that?

yup right click somewhere and get into preferences, under the general preferences heading about 3/4 of the way down it says show winamp in, task bar and system tray, uncheck one, check the other there ya go

Dude thank you soooo much. I knew there had to be an option for it somewhere. My System looks a lot cleaner without it in the taskbar. :D

desk_july08.jpg

link to the style and system monitor as well? Hate to be a leech but thats a setup like i've wanted for a long time.

<grin>

thanks!

\edit\

Just finished with rainmeter. what do yall think?

sorry about the quality, had to save as jpeg for it to upload large

rainleder.jpg

1. install vista glazz

2. theme max clear

3. Object dock with mac os (link unkown, will look when i get home)

I thought that looked familiar, I didn't recognize it until I saw the I-10 sign. I've driven there several times. Kinda overkill all the overpasses and such considering where it is, but very cool to look at. :)

I thought that looked familiar, I didn't recognize it until I saw the I-10 sign. I've driven there several times. Kinda overkill all the overpasses and such considering where it is, but very cool to look at. :)

yeah i live in AZ and i've passed this picture a few times too.

Beware of Vista Glazz - the beta version broke my shit. I think I had just reformatted to fix it (as it was a clean install). You're better off doing it manually IMO. There are very clear instructions here:

http://rameshkumar.deviantart.com/art/Uxtheme-patch-for-Vista-SP1-85381769

You will also need to take ownership of those files:

http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=851

Back