The official "clean desktop" club.

dkby8.gif

Here's another desktop...

Dude, you got a link to those black folder icons? They look sweet!!

M[o]H-Snake;1032424678 said:
Heres mine, I'm sure you can guess what theme I was going for.:D

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/595/21985212ou9.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Dock background pretty pleease? :)

ok, customization n00b question:

the text icons, how do you create them? do they have to be 4 characters? what needs to be installed?

jakescakes, what is that date/time widget you're rockin? and the 42/44/... in your systray? and the VS?
you should turn off the systray clock to make it another notch cleaner...lookin good regardless.

They're using the reflection dock icons, there's a link for it within the past couple pages somewhere. It includes a psd so you can modify them to whatever you need. They don't have to be 4 letters though, that's just kinda the standard.

How about a link to that gorgeous wallpaper, if you please.

I know it's been thrown out there before but I'll do it again just for shits and giggles:

If you can spare the minute it takes to type out the info, provide whatever you can or even links if possible so people (like me, too) don't have to muck up this mostly picture thread into a "gimme gimme oooohhh what's that, I like, gimme" postings (like mine, too).

Thanks...

How about a link to that gorgeous wallpaper, if you please.

I know it's been thrown out there before but I'll do it again just for shits and giggles:

If you can spare the minute it takes to type out the info, provide whatever you can or even links if possible so people (like me, too) don't have to muck up this mostly picture thread into a "gimme gimme oooohhh what's that, I like, gimme" postings (like mine, too).

Thanks...

Done! (see original post) I'll keep that in mind...and I agree, it would be nice if everyone did the same.

Back