The official "clean desktop" club.

I thought the firefox browser was part of your wallpaper. How the heck did you get it to do that? Is that a theme you are using?

by get it to do that do you mean the water if so then its compiz fusion

or was it the way firefox looked if so no firefox is not using a theme just stylish ext and some css the title bar is themed by emerald and the rest is themed by metacity

Untitled-1.jpg

Fixed

Link to both wallpapers please?

Thanks!

by get it to do that do you mean the water if so then its compiz fusion

or was it the way firefox looked if so no firefox is not using a theme just stylish ext and some css the title bar is themed by emerald and the rest is themed by metacity

I was talking about how you got your browser to have those round edges.

Damned if I know. Some German model taken from this site and colorized in Photoshop.

Not that I'd mind meeting her or anything...

No icon and taskbar auto hide on left side. Even when I used XP I had no icons on the desktop. You can see the taskbar sticking out on the left if you zoom in on the picture or view it at the original size (1920x1080).

desktopclean.jpg

@ junglicious; Got a link to that wallpaper? It's pretty cool.

Thanks,
- Joey

Pm me your email address and I'll send it to you. The original size is 1920x1200. You can google image hellgate london and find one just like this one but not as clean as this copy (no logo or other person in background). Very nice wallpaper in person indeed.

Mandriva 2008 (Primary OS - Dual Boot):
snapshot24.png

XP (Secondary OS - Dual Boot):
screen1.jpg

Mandriva 2008 Server Box (not fully setup yet):
snapshot2.png

I always love coming on this thread because it gives me ideas for what I want to do with my desktop. Here I am running windowblinds with Pico Black theme, running samurize in the taskbar, objectdock for launching applications, and yahoo widgets for weather and a calendar.

clean

dirty

Nice desktops.
I can only join the club for about 10 minutes..... after I have just installed windows lol.

Clean hidden Icons
Picture1.png

Stacks of Icons so I can actually use my clean computer
Picture1-1.png

I saved that girl on the beach too, but you've all seen that one, so here is my work appropriate one.

Not with that messy mustang on there, replace it with a vette and we'll talk! just kidding, bad ass car, looks great as a wallpaper too!

Not with that messy mustang on there, replace it with a vette and we'll talk! just kidding, bad ass car, looks great as a wallpaper too!

oh noes! Meh, everyone has there preferences :). Vette's are nice cars, just not my style, I like camaros, though :). Anything Domestic is good :). Imports, only for REGULAR driving, or drifting cars. is MY opinion

And by the way, its a SALEEN Mustang :)

oh noes! Meh, everyone has there preferences :). Vette's are nice cars, just not my style, I like camaros, though :). Anything Domestic is good :). Imports, only for REGULAR driving, or drifting cars. is MY opinion

And by the way, its a SALEEN Mustang :)

LOL I know, I like them too, just playin. I actually copied it to my wallpaper now too! ;)

Back