The official "clean desktop" club.

I think mine is pretty clean.

Work computer
p1057653211-5.jpg

Darktiger

Love that wallpaper, could you link it please? :D

What is the name of the program that mimics Leopard in your rocketdock?

The pic that Acid Bath used on that CD cover was actually a painting made by serial killer John Wayne Gacy who murdered 33 young men, ranging from as young as 9, and going into their twenties back in the 1970's. Most of these young men were offered jobs in his company, then given drugs and alcohol. Once unable to defend themselves, because they were too high and/or drunk, Gacy raped and murdered them. He then buried their bodies in his own home or elsewhere on his property. One or two of his victims were buried off the Gacy property. Investigators said that there could be more victims of this serial killer, but they would most likely never be found, as Gacy was in the construction business and could have disposed of some of his victims in the concrete foundations of buildings his companies built. Why did I have to point this out? My family and I knew him.

Here is a news article about what I am talking about.
http://crime.about.com/od/serial/p/gacy.htm

What is the name of the program that mimics Leopard in your rocketdock?

Something is not working right around here right now, hopefully this post will stick....

Anyhow, here is a link to the script that Darktiger is using... I think anyhow...

If it's not, it looks pretty similar to me...

mbptop.jpg

Like my other Mac my dock ruins my "clean", but otherwise I would qualify. I can't help it. The dock just begs to be filled with everything I use heh.

Oh well, at least my Vista rig still fits in the requirements. ;)

*snip*

Like my other Mac my dock ruins my "clean", but otherwise I would qualify. I can't help it. The dock just begs to be filled with everything I use heh.

Oh well, at least my Vista rig still fits in the requirements. ;)

Meh, the dock keeps mac desktops very clean by default, you can even have it hide and such. The reason my Vista desktop is so clean is my lack of quicklaunch, all my taskbar icons are hidden, and I have no icons on the desktop itself. I do however have a very minimal dock with everything I use often, which is about, 11 things, all the same color scheme, etc..

I'd for sure say you qualify, as does my MacBook, which I haven't posted in a long time actually... and I changed the color of my post-it-note thing on my Vista one which is now white instead of yellow and matches my colors even more... heh, I'll post them later today, for now I have to finish shoveling the driveway and get my car down my hill so I can actually leave in the morning tomorrow if school is on, but we're getting more snow tonight that we just had, so I doubt it.

Messy (everything hot-keyed to the surface and opened at once):

desktopuq2.jpg

Clean (generally how it looks, the launcher in the center of the screen in the previous screenshot only appears via a hotkey and disapears when it loses focus):

desktocleanzp0.jpg

Ok, here in my new one. I think that ill stick with this one for a while.

what do you all think?

background-2.jpg

sorry about the black outside of it. i dont know why, but with paint, it wouldnt get rid of it.... even if i do it how i do all the others

XFCE4 (xfwm4 is the WM) with conky on the right.

Oh I see, I take it the panels have been removed? I don't see any so I'm just assuming that the menu is solely accessed with the right click.

Back