The official "clean desktop" club.

t-desktop-01_16_08.png

Full-size

There's mine currently, it's been a while.

I nominate that we lock this and create a clean desktop 2k8 thread. This thread is way too long.

Cars, Animations, and Abstract shit. I'll be the weird one here with hidden task/quickbars and a single jpeg in the middle of my screen.

desktoplg9.jpg

Cars, Animations, and Abstract shit. I'll be the weird one here with hidden task/quickbars and a single jpeg in the middle of my screen.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3968/desktoplg9.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Diablo 2 portal?

Here's my current desktop, still looking for a good vista skin + icons. I <3 objectdock, but I never wanna work on the shortcuts again. :p

dsktopzjj6.jpg

It's been awhile since I posted. And in that time I've switched OSes (from Windows XP x64 I believe my last update was, to Vista Business x64, and now to Ubuntu 7.10 x86 [stupid x64 Flash issues...]).

It's been awhile since I posted. And in that time I've switched OSes (from Windows XP x64 I believe my last update was, to Vista Business x64, and now to Ubuntu 7.10 x86 [stupid x64 Flash issues...]).

Nice to see more people making the switch. You should install the latest 115 version of the adobe flash plugin for it to work properly (not the one from the repo's).

Nice to see more people making the switch. You should install the latest 115 version of the adobe flash plugin for it to work properly (not the one from the repo's).

Na, at this point it would just be too much of a pain in the ass to upgrade. I've got my system all set up, and it seems fine for now. Plus, since I'm on a Dell laptop and Dell supports the 32-bit Gutsy (to a degree), I think it's in my best interest to stay here ;) Originally I was going to use x64 (just to keep consistency between all my OSes) but now it doesn't really matter much lol!

[imgsnip]

I think I'll stick with this one for a while. Loving it :D

What distro is that?

I know it is supposed to be clean, but if I were to post a completely clean SS I might as well just post the wallpaper, so you can imagine with the 2 windows completely closed :).

Gentoo + XFCE4
ssyw2.png

Na, at this point it would just be too much of a pain in the ass to upgrade. I've got my system all set up, and it seems fine for now. Plus, since I'm on a Dell laptop and Dell supports the 32-bit Gutsy (to a degree), I think it's in my best interest to stay here ;) Originally I was going to use x64 (just to keep consistency between all my OSes) but now it doesn't really matter much lol!

What distro is that?

It's Ubuntu Gutsy, just running Awesome window manager instead of gnome.

Back