The official "clean desktop" club.

Ah cool...yea I just found out about Rocket Dock over the weekend & I'll check out that plug-in later.

How is the memory usage of Rocket Dock w/ that app?

That's not bad I guess...I'll play with it later. I dunno why I'm worry about the memory...I have 3GB on my office PC at work & an C2D e6400 LOL

53832895bl7.jpg

areao4 VS FTW!

That's a sweet wallpaper btw...what is that a picture of?

areao4 VS FTW!

That's a sweet wallpaper btw...what is that a picture of?

Just installed areao4 today, it's quite sexy :D

Anyways the wallpaper is two USAF F-15 fighter-jets intercept two USSR MiG-29 over Alaskan airspace. The info was from the name of the image itself.

Nice...that looks like something straight out of the anime Macross (Robotech). :eek:

Man, I love Porsches.
If anyone here owns one, i want to talk to them. thank you

Automotive perfection.. that's all I have to say about that...

And I have owned a couple.... but nothing even close to the image you posted there....

wow i love you. </gay> (but not really)

well thats just a really sweet picture. i REALLY love the old ones. like, 70's and 60's Porsches. see i never capitalize anything but Porsche deserves it.

jake. Porsche. tim. Porsche. united states of america. Porsche. get it?

I had a 74 just like this one, only real difference was the color... Grass Green, similar to the green you would see on the old MG's and Triumph's....

By far one of the most under-rated Porsche's of all time.... I miss that car....I've had others, but honestly, that one was the most fun...

aww man that looks frickin' sweet. i want one now. all i have is an 84' mustang gt350, anniversary edition with t-tops. its in really bad shape

I had a 74 just like this one, only real difference was the color... Grass Green, similar to the green you would see on the old MG's and Triumph's....

By far one of the most under-rated Porsche's of all time.... I miss that car....I've had others, but honestly, that one was the most fun...

I vaguely remember seeing that Porsche in Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed :p

Just installed areao4 today, it's quite sexy :D

Anyways the wallpaper is two USAF F-15 fighter-jets intercept two USSR MiG-29 over Alaskan airspace. The info was from the name of the image itself.

So can I/we actually get a link to the wallpaper, pretty please? :)

Black Friday Dell Vostro, Cleanly reinstalled. Still working on some tweaks but it's pretty much going to stay like that except for maybe the background.

Wow, areao4 saw a sudden surge in users. hahaha

You have some awesome themes on Deviant Art...I think I saved a good 75% of them. :D They're nice and clean.
I wish I could make themes like that lol :p All the credit should go to Lassekongo83 for making those awesome themes:)

I have 2 desktops home and work.

The home isn't all that clean, but at least its functional in this form:

Desktop1.png

(Apps shown: Ventrilo, Samurize, RocketDock)

And here is my work machine. Its a dual screen, but the second screen displays my Work IM and Email, so here is my main screen:

workdesktop.png

(Apps shown: RocketDock, PuttyTabs

version 3, how do you get the words on the bottom of the screen like that?

Use Rocketdock and find image files to replace the standard icon files. Many different styles can be found on deviantart or other sites.

Use Rocketdock and find image files to replace the standard icon files. Many different styles can be found on deviantart or other sites.

Could you link to the iconset you used in that pic? Sorry for being a little lazy :D

Back