The official "clean desktop" club.

Still having a hard time finding a minimalistic wallpaper to match that other stuff. I was thinking about getting rid of the weather but I kinda like it so... maybe not. :p I do miss the fact that I can't play with the window skins as much as I did in XP. Oh well.

(Resized from 1920x1080)

Foobar Minimized

dt1jf6.jpg

Foobar Album View

dt2jc0.jpg

changed some stuff around and have finally ended up with this layout. Background changes frequently - wallpaper cycler.

desktopmu4.jpg

Windows Vista has allowed me to reach a new level of cleanliness:

desktop.jpg

I feel proud that my little topic has grown so big...:)

desktoppic3yw6.jpg

VistaXP 2.0 by KoL because I like the way how everything is finished perfectly. Have yet to find a better theme :)

VistaXP 2.0 by KoL because I like the way how everything is finished perfectly. Have yet to find a better theme :)

NOD32 and KoL in da houze!!! Damned straight skippy... and I agree, on both counts. :p

Here's my latest:

screenshotwo1.jpg

The picture shows the last manufactured U.S. F-16 Falcon "Viper" rolling out a few years back. Love the planes, always.

NOD32 and KoL in da houze!!! Damned straight skippy... and I agree, on both counts. :p

Here's my latest:

The picture shows the last manufactured U.S. F-16 Falcon "Viper" rolling out a few years back. Love the planes, always.
So sexy, the F-16. My dad wrote most of the contracts btw the gov't and MD back in the day when they first rolled out, so I have been a fan for a looong time.

JDM-Y0- I've seen a few wallpapers like that before. Where did you get it and do they have other teams?

I have to say, that looking through this entire thread during a 5 hour class was much more productive than the usual sleeping that I get done. So many of you have amazing desktops, and even those who "don't" you still get props. :) <3

Anywho, this is pretty much my setup right now... I had a bad run of luck with monitors a while back and lost two 19" Mitsubishi monitors :mad: Whatever, spilled milk.

All 3 monitors used to be 1600x1200 with various wallpapers and such. The side monitors were my clutter monitors for browsing, photoshop, winamp etc etc... and my middle monitor would be where I'd work on things, with no clutter; drag from side monitors to middle, work.

This is my setup now... 1600x1200 + 1280x1024 with the right side as my clutter.
Only running 2x Yzdock and UltraMon.

addicted to gaming? perhaps - but thats kind of my motto - just funny i found it in a desktop image - interfacelift.com ftw

lol, are you addicted to gaming or something, and needs those words to remind you to actually get something done..... mabey i should use this too :cool:

i'll try and post a larger - full size version of that image so you can actually see whats on the quick launch bar :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'll post a few of my last desktop configs:
My main PC (click for fullsize 2560x1024)

& my laptop (click for fullsize 1920x1200)

Back