The official "clean desktop" club.

lolllllllll

I would never put any other rims on a BMW besides BBS and the ones that come stock from the company. That's retarded to do in the first place, with the wheels and all.

Crap, I put non-BBS wheels on my BMW. I feel retarded. :D

This dude is swaggin'

lunaxpsilverpgreygti131fh5.jpg

Never contributed to this thread (or any of the Desktop or wallpaper ones actually), so here goes...

thefalconandtheraptordg7.jpg

Found that shot recently at the USAF picture archive and resized it a bit to fit nicely in the center of the Desktop. Love the planes, and I'm a big Falcon 4 fan with strong support for all the current mods like OpenFalcon, FreeFalcon 4 aka RedViper, and others.

"That's not noise, that's the sound of freedom..."

bbz_Ghost, that is one sexy desktop. I really love the F-22 too. I also see DVD Decryptor... ;)

just picked up a second 20wmgx2 on sunday and fuggin love the extra space :cool:

now just to find wallpapers to go with them:confused:

^ I keep telling her to get the wagon, but she says that we don't have that much money to get it. And I keep saying, so pay it off as much as you could. If not, just sell it and I'll give you your car back (Since I just got my license)

Torquemada XP, can you email me the Commie Party desktop? That's freakin' sweet.

^ I keep telling her to get the wagon, but she says that we don't have that much money to get it. And I keep saying, so pay it off as much as you could. If not, just sell it and I'll give you your car back (Since I just got my license)

If you have a job, you can offer to help her pay for it. Leasing is always a lot less expensive too. I lease mine and have a maintenance package that pays for everything except wiper blades. My monthly note is less than $360 with the maintenance package. Buying would have been about $130 a month more, and would not have included the maintenance package. There are always quality used cars as well. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Well, I'm only 16 and I myself cannot find a job any where at the moment. We live in a town that has a corner deli, and th nearest Wal-Mart or any other store is 10 miles away.

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061029/royale-noir/ most likely. Royale is blue and the standard theme in MCE2K5, but Microsoft had the Noir one kindasorta on the back burner and it never "officially" was meant to appear, but but but...

You can download it from that page.

Cool!!! I had this a while ago and lost it after a reformat. I forgot to look for a replacement, but you put it out there for everyone and I got it back. Thanx!!!

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061029/royale-noir/ most likely. Royale is blue and the standard theme in MCE2K5, but Microsoft had the Noir one kindasorta on the back burner and it never "officially" was meant to appear, but but but...

Pretty cool find. Wish it were complete though. I don't know how, but I'd be surprised if no one's completed it yet.

Damn Start button hover. I don't like green!

Back