The official "clean desktop" club.

sc0tt said:
desk.jpg

Full Size here

-Avedesk
-yahoo widgets
-Wallpaper by =drgutman entitled waiting... here
-winamp skin spirit (link above this post)

which widget is the one showing the album cover? it is the album cover, right?

Its called "WinampCDart" although it effects my computers performace so i only use it when im just using the rig for music.

synergyo1 said:

Do you really have a Mac or did you customize your PC to obtain the look? I'm dying to get all the software so I can get a Mac look, including the Finder part.

PLmatt91 said:
Do you really have a Mac or did you customize your PC to obtain the look? I'm dying to get all the software so I can get a Mac look, including the Finder part.

The screenshot is from my MacBook :)

I used to have the whole look-like-a-mac setup going, it was able to fool most people who looked at my screenshots.

The programs, however, wasted 300 MB of my ram. Not good for gaming >.<

Hook me up!!! I'm getting another gig of RAM for x-mas... So I wanna make my PC look and sort of feel like a Mac.

Alright.

For general skinning, I used WindowBlinds with Xero's Mac OSX Theme.
For the dock, I used I believe ObjectBar or another one like it, but I forget the name (and I forget which one was better, sorry!)
For the "finder" bar, I used ObjectBar

Finally, some reg tweaks got rid of the Recycle Bin and some widgits and custom icons gave me the "Macintosh HD" icons on the desktop.

Unfortunatly, I lost the real result image, but here's one that's about half-way there:

Windows Blinds 5
Icon Packager
Object Bar

:D

.:Edit:.

And here is the 'new' one. I had to Photoshop the regular recycle bin out. GHETTO STYLEZZ.

You know in regular Windows, you go to your desktop, right click - > Arrange Icons By - > Show Desktop Items.

*thumbs up mang*

Back