The official "clean desktop" club.

Here is my new-and-improved desktop:

The background is Sweet Melody of the Night with a bible verse that I put on it.
I think I should still qualify for the club even though I have those quick-launch things on my bar because they are kind of in a box formation and they center the URL bar on the screen. Do I still qualify? :D

My newest setup:
desktop9nc.jpg

elleana said:
I have a copy, I think I picked it up from deviantart somewhere but I can't find the original post right now. PM me your email and I'll send a copy your way.

You could host it on photobucket for anyone to save for a few days.

I keep the desktop turned off, and I use a VM manager for more open space.

I also remove the programs folders in the start menu and add my own custom tree and shortcuts.

screen71.jpg

MattWeb,

I know what theme that is.

I sometimes use an older version with a larger start button... I run it on the "plastic" setting though. nice theme.

stopmenow said:
hey Javelin3o4. you have both p4 3.4 and x2 4200+ which is faster?

for what i do with them they almost seem to run the same, the x2 gets a better score in 3dmark than the p4. The only reason i have the p4 is I got it though Intel accomidations a year or so ago.

Yashu said:
MattWeb,

I know what theme that is.

I sometimes use an older version with a larger start button... I run it on the "plastic" setting though. nice theme.
I'm not familiar with the "plastic" setting.

I used to use a different one but it got lost in the HDD upgrade recently. :eek:

I just noticed the nVIDIA desktop i made is not centered too. :mad: lol

well it is the "system" visual style, right?

system 4 or something.

Yashu said:
well it is the "system" visual style, right?

system 4 or something.
Nope, well I'm currently at work and cant remember off hand what it's called but I'm fairly sure it's not called "System". There are a few out there that look similar to this one though.

:cool:

My new desktop sized down from 1920x1200 (click for fullsize image):

Using rainmeter (moxa-weather and Pi squared) for vital stats and Launchy in lieu of the start menu for application launching.

flobadon said:
My new desktop sized down from 1920x1200 (click for fullsize image):
Using rainmeter (moxa-weather and Pi squared) for vital stats and Launchy in lieu of the start menu for application launching.

Nice clean desktop dude...

Avedesk making the icons like that, and avedesk for the albumn cover that changes with itunes or winamp. And tweakui to get rid of the recycle bin on the desktop.

Back