dirty
desktopdirty.jpg

darkmyth said:
Desktop redone

clean
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/frei/desktopclean2.jpg

dirty
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/frei/desktopdirty.jpg[/QUOTE]
YAY, someone who still has the same vid card i do! but man, i do feel sorry for you because of that too! lol, we need to upgrade! nicebackgroud btw, where'd you get it?

MYSTic Jedi said:
YAY, someone who still has the same vid card i do! but man, i do feel sorry for you because of that too! lol, we need to upgrade! nicebackgroud btw, where'd you get it?

HaHa ya sadly I still am on a 9200 se still but might end up getting an upgrade next year if I can pool the money after getting my tuition paid. Well either an upgrade of my current desktop or a complete sff build mirror build of the one I'm making for my friend next year.
I got the wallpaper from deviant art but am unable to find it anymore..

i fucking love trillian! all in one baby :) IM service + Mp3 player + Quick Launch + extras

my contribution, nothing really special though...

edit: i know it looks like i have too many icons, but their all the programs i use on a constant basis.
desktop0vb1.jpg

o0akoni0o said:
my contribution, nothing really special though...
desktop0vb1.jpg

at my work (downs ford) we just repaired an axel for one of dosee

Ocean said:
object dock is an insta-hide, insta-show.
feels kinda epic in widescreen. :D]

Do you have a link for that wallpaper (10 extra brownie points if theres a 1920*1200 version ;))? That is just like, wow :eek:

What do you guys use to give you those cool icons on the top/bottom middle?
Here's mine, it's a default theme I got with windows blinds.. but pretty cool looking. (Mine's clean, I use WinLauncher for everything instead of icons.)
cleandesktop.jpg

Rofl-Mic-Lofl said:
Mines a mac...so it comes with it :p

but to answer your question how you wanted it answered:
ObjectDock....google it

Speaking of clean desktop...how do you remove the Recycle bin from the desktop? I went in regedit and deleted the key.. but that did nothing.

microsoft's TweakUI is surprisingly handy.

and its about the only piece of software from microsoft that actually works....

Now:

It is blank most of the time. Keyboard shortcuts take the place of desktop shortcuts. Some of you folks should resize your images down!

Rofl-Mic-Lofl said:
Here's mine, it's a default theme I got with windows blinds.. but pretty cool looking. (Mine's clean, I use WinLauncher for everything instead of icons.)

I checked out WinLauncher's web site, and it seems as if the program was intended to work on palm PC's. Does it work on desk top and lap top PC's as well??

Rofl-Mic-Lofl said:
Speaking of clean desktop...how do you remove the Recycle bin from the desktop? I went in regedit and deleted the key.. but that did nothing.

You're kidding right? Lol I dont mean to bash but its fairly simple. Just right click, and in that menu, go to Arrange Icons By > Show Desktop Icons . That hides all the desktop icons, which should answer your question :) .

Emission said:
You're kidding right? Lol I dont mean to bash but its fairly simple. Just right click, and in that menu, go to Arrange Icons By > Show Desktop Icons . That hides all the desktop icons, which should answer your question :) .
You expect everybody to know that?

Back